s1:ep26→obligatory beach episode

╭─────────────────╮
ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ²⁶
❝𝙊𝘽𝙇𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀❞
╰─────────────────╯

"Mew."

It was almost difficult but Kusuo eventually located the missing kitten's mother and trotted away without a second glance. 

Deciding to take the long route, he walked his way back to the hotel instead of teleporting, opting to let the scenery of this prefecture soothe his aching mind. The youngest Saiki exhaled a tired breath. What an incredibly eventful day.

The only time his pulse raced was when his psychic powers were about to be revealed unwittingly due to his carelessness. That little stunt you pulled took out 10 years of his life.

Seriously, he could've just done it himself if you asked for it -- though Saiki won't actually say that because he knows you'll abuse the power -- but oh well, what's done is done.

When the psychic finally arrived at the hotel, he was the last one to use the bathroom and the last one to fall onto the sweet confines of his futon. His roommates had already fallen asleep, so he didn't have to worry about sleeping in the midst of annoying chatters.

Finally, he can end the day with peace of mind --

A knock erupted, completely shattering the peaceful atmosphere as well as his patience. Or what remains of it.

This is hell. Saiki peered his eyes through the darkness, glaring at the ceiling as if it's the person rudely knocking outside. Who on God's green planet has the audacity to wake people up in the middle of the night?

"Oi, Kusuo!"

Call it a gut feeling but based on the lack of thoughts he's hearing from the other side of the door and the string of curses that are unmistakably directed at him, he could confidently guess that it was you. Yup, a gut feeling.

If I pretend to not hear it, they'll go away eventually, he thought as he raised his blanket up to his nose. He's already tired of seeing your face.

Another series of annoyingly loud knocks ricocheted through the room, prompting Saiki's brows to twitch in irritation. It's surprising that his roommates didn't wake up just from that.

Raising himself from the futon, he sluggishly made his way towards the door, not even bothering to put on his glasses. There are moments when he wishes his abilities could be used on you, and this is one of those days.

You perked up as soon you heard the door creak. "Yo -- "

Saiki immediately shuts the door to your face. Don't you have anything better to do than disturb his sleep schedule?

"Oi, Kusuo, what the hell was that for!?" You complained from the other side of the door. "After our heartwarming bonding moment, you do this!?" Thank God his roommates are dead asleep, otherwise, there would have been yet another misunderstanding.

"What do you want," the pinkette silently grumbled, opening the door once again.

"You see," you began, "I went for a quick walk on the beach, right? When I returned, I was locked out of the room, and now I'm here," you said, oversimplifying your late-night adventure.