FICLET→afternoon nap

╭─────────────────╮
ᶠⁱᶜˡᵉᵗ
❝𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙉𝙊𝙊𝙉 𝙉𝘼𝙋❞
╰─────────────────╯

In which (y/n) (l/n) can

be  creepy  sometimes

Paws tapped against the pavement, the cat's soft, white coat of fur gleams under the afternoon sun.

Kusuo discretely looked behind him as he ran, Did I lost him?

He was yet again running away from Anpu, the arrogant orange cat who was desperate for love advice. Why him? He doesn't have an ounce of experience in romance and the only thing he can take reference of are those cliche tropes he read from mangas ( not that he actually buy those. He just happen to come across one and skimmed the pages out of curiosity ).

Just another annoying day for the psychic.

Conveniently, once the heat of the sun is finally getting to him, he arrived at a very familiar house that he'd rather not visit again. The (l/n) household.

Kusuo mused as he leaped over the fence and climbed up a tree, (y/n) would probably not mind if I paid them a short visit; in fact, they'd be very happy if I did.

It'll just be a fleeting visit. He'll stay inside until the heat dies down a tad or if Anpu gives up on finding him.

Fortunately, your room's window was wide open, allowing the air to flow in which also allowed the cat to freely walk into the room. He doesn't need to worry about trespassing since it doesn't apply to cats as far he's concerned.

As soon as he jumped onto the window frame, he immediately spot you taking a nap on the floor instead of on your bed. It's either you fell off the mattress or the floor is that comfortable.

Looks like I know which spot I'll take, swiftly hopping off the window, he made a beeline for your bed and made himself comfortable, the soft cushion immediately made him feel drowsy but he can't fall asleep.

He doesn't want to think about it but this room is giving him traumatic flashbacks. He'd rather distract himself than mull over that damned memory.

Leaving the bed, he turned to face you and grimaced at the sight. Yup, that'll distract him alright. Your face was mushed against the floor, drool leaking from the corner of your mouth. You're having such a nice nap that he felt compelled to ruin it. And he'll do just that; just a little revenge for being such a little shit to him.

You felt something aggressively pat the middle of your forehead, prompting you to scrunch up your nose in irritation. Whoever or whatever's bothering you must have a death wish. Before you could get up and punt the thing that's been bothering you and your precious nap, a soft meow was heard, forcing you to snap open your eyes.

"W-what the. . ." you stumbled, squinting at the white mass of fur that's blocking your view. Before trotting away from your lying figure, a tail strikes your forehead one more time, "Ack! What the hell!?"

You abruptly sat up and rubbed your forehead. Do cats actually hit that hard!?

"Ah, it's just Sirius," you mumbled, "You missed me or something? I got no food to give you." You uttered a grunt and lay down once more. The coldness of the floor contrasted sharply with the heat from outside.