18

"Wanna find out?"

Harry was kneeled between my legs, rubbing my outer thighs. My back arched against the bed at his touch that sent chills down my spine. His eyes trailing up and down my body— specifically landing between my legs that were just in front of his hips. My naked breast being covered by only the thin fabric of my shirt.

After realizing I didn't answer him he looked back at my face so that our eyes met.

Was I missing something? Why the hell would the missing rings be...

Both his hands slowly slipped up my thighs and landed on the button at the top of my jeans.

Holy shit.

The two bare fingers were the fingers he uses for... um, yknow, that.

How was I just realizing this? Why wouldn't I think of that right away, I'm such an idiot.

The second I put two and two together I got extremely nervous. I've never done that with anyone before, how was I supposed to act. What if it hurt?

Millions of nervous thoughts filled my hazy mind, countless worries.

My brain brought me back to the car with Zayn, the same feeling I got, almost like deja vu— when his hands where beginning to slip into my pants, just before I stopped him. The memory almost making me laugh. Then I started thinking about Niall in the restroom. More specifically, him asking me if I had ever been fingered. I instantly got uncomfortable, but I tried to push away the thought and feeling.

Harry isn't Niall.

Harrys hand was frozen at my waistband, his eyes glued to my face, probably trying to read my expression. I was scared that I looked uncomfortable, even though I wasn't. This was just new to me.

As much as I wanted him to, he didn't undo my pants yet.

I knew my face was extremely red from getting embarrassed at the fact that I didn't understand the ring thing until just now. Also realizing that he told me before that he would 'show me' once I figured it out.

Has he been wanting to do that to me for a while?

Slowly a smirk formed across his face. "Now you get, don't you darling?"

My face must have had a 'realization shock' expression on it, enough for him to see that I just now understood things.

All I did was nod yes. I was unable to form words, my heartbeat was absolutely throbbing out of my chest. My stomach was tight and his fingers boiled into the small part of skin he was touching.

He swiftly popped open the button, making my eyes  shoot down to his hands— the first thing I noticed was the two bare fingers. Then my attention went to the cuts, lucky for us none were on those fingers.

Before, the thought of him beating someone up terrified me. But right now, it turned me on— knowing he beat the shit out of someone enough for his hands to be that shredded.

"Who did you beat up?" I ask as he tracks out the line of my zipper.

"I told you not to worry about that." He mumbles. I could tell he clearly didn't want to talk about it— so I dropped it.

I tried to push away my internal line of thinking, as well as rid the look on my face. I started thinking about Harry, and only Harry. I then bit down on my bottom lip and submissively looked back up into his gorgeous green eyes.

He stared down at me from his height on his knees. He grabbed both my thighs and roughly yanked me down, forcing me to shift closer to his hips.

"I promise this is the last time I'll ask you." He whispered, it sounded a lot like morning voice. I already knew he was going to ask for my consent, for the now fourth time. He wanted to make sure I was comfortable and completely okay with this, it was sweet.