19

Going out with the boys yesterday was surprisingly really nice. I half expected it to be a total shit show and completely awkward with Harry being there. Especially because of what Zayn and Liam saw us doing, but to our surprise it was tame for the most part.

There was a mild amount of tension between Liam and Harry the entire time, but I could see them both trying to ignore it.

The four of us talked about normal things, as we would. Even with Harry there— I didn't feel like the boys were holding back on any specific topics. I don't know why I though they would considering Harry and Zayn were already sort of friends and Liam was comfortable with me and Zayn as well.

We also planned a little for my birthday coming up this Saturday— and by 'we', I mean them. I told them I didn't want to do anything other than maybe watch a movie this year. But they all decided against it and said that they would find something for us to do. We didn't exactly figure out what that was going to be yet, but we all agreed to include Harry which made me happy. Plus, Harry told me he would make sure my birthday was a good one this year.

We also didn't really discuss anymore of what they walked in on Harry and I doing. The only thing was Zayn now loves to tease us about the little incident. He's constantly making jokes about it— but nothing unbearable. Sure, I get embarrassed by them. But it really doesn't bother me too much, I don't think it bothers Harry either. We all just have a laugh about the whole thing. Sometimes I could tell Liam was a little bothered when Zayn brought it up, but he ended up laughing through it. He just wouldn't laugh as genuine as the rest of us.

It was obvious that Liam was still hurt, I don't blame him. He was trying, I know he wasn't going to lose feelings overnight. He needed time to get over me, he's liked me for over two years for crying out loud. But I really did appreciate him trying his best to get along with Harry. Seeing how he was acting with Harry, even after everything, makes me think that maybe at some point they'll grow on each other. Despite him telling me that they won't ever be anything close to friends, I have a feeling it'll happen at some point.

Harry was really quiet in the beginning, but once he got a little comfortable throughout the meal, he gained his voice in the group and became more talkative.

Since Harry was new, it called for a lot of 'do you remember' or 'one time' stories to be told. We told him about the most random and embarrassing things that we would remember about each other.

It was nice having a 'new' person to our little group— especially because it had been falling apart recently with people leaving.

Maybe Harry would at some point help us get Louis back, I missed him.

But I'll leave that up to Zayn. If he's not comfortable with him coming back and hanging out with us then I won't push it. What Louis did was still pretty fucked up.

I could tell Zayn has been a lot happier lately, he seemed to be getting out of his little rut over my sister finally. I didn't want to do anything to push him farther away from that. His smile was much brighter now, just like how it use to be. I was happy to see him happy.

A rule was established between Zayn and I. It was unspoken, meaning we didn't have to talk about it to know it was a thing. It was to not bring up the night in the car. It just saved us from awkward situations this way, and not reminding Liam about it.

Last night, after coming home from hanging out with the boys, Harry and I couldn't stop texting. We texted about absolute nonsense until eventually I ended up falling asleep, I think that was around 4am. It could have been later, or earlier, I wasn't sure.

I found myself smiling at his texts a lot— the endearing little jokes he would make. He started making jokes about the open door incident, the same way Zayn would. A couple times he sent random pictures of the things he was doing, like he sent a picture of him cooking dinner and another one of his brushing his teeth— it was cute. I even started finding his typos adorable.