10

POV: HARRY STYLES

"What took you guys so long?" I yelled from across the movie theater when I noticed Niall and Baylin had walked in.

I wrapped my arm around Baylins shoulders when I got close enough. I noticed she was wearing a soccer hoodie, it smelled like absolute shit. She usually smells very nice, so I knew the hoodie wasn't hers. I tilted my head to check if there was a name in the back, just my luck there was.

In big bold letters 'Horan' was across the back.

Jealousy filled my blood.

I'm not sure why I was getting jealous, I usually don't get jealous when it comes to random girls I only plan on hooking up with. If anything I should be mad that Niall was working her faster than I was.

Niall already had the advantage, he's known her for years. She was already comfortable with him, I just needed her to be like that with me. I needed to keep up the nice guy act while I still could. Which shouldn't be very hard, she's so easy.

There is absolutely no way I'm letting Niall with the bet.

"She gave me road head and we nearly crashed, it was crazy. You should have been there." Niall chuckled at his poor attempt at a joke. He knew it was going to throw me off.

I lifted my arm off Baylin and looked at her to make sure Niall had been joking.

"He's kidding." She reassured.

I felt a bit more at ease. But something in me was still jealous.

We still had quite some time until the movie started so we went to go sit down at a table to wait. Niall sat closer to Baylin, which again made me slightly mad.

Why did I keep getting upset? I was planning on never talking to her the second this bet was over, why would I care in the first place.

Niall asked us if we wanted any snacks, I told him to get me red vines. I knew Baylin was going to want something so I pulled out $10 and handed it to the boy.

"Thanks, I owe you." She said at the fact that I paid for her candy. Baylin said she wanted M&Ms, probably the most boring candy in the world.

When Niall left, Baylin yanked off the hoodie and placed it on her chair. I took my flannel off after, realizing it got warmer. I tilted to the side to get a better look at what she was wearing. She wore a tight purple tank top that showed her stomach a bit, and loose black jeans.

I tried to imagine what she would look like without them.

"You look pretty."  I mumbled, trying to work her up a bit. Her cheeks blushed at my compliment.

"You forget a jacket?" I asked, I needed more information about why Niall gave her it. I had a feeling in my stomach that Niall might have already won. I wasn't sure though because she was acting so normal.

"Yeah I was rushing, and forgot to grab one on my-"

"Harry?" I heard a familiar voice say from behind Baylin.

I looked up to see Luna standing directly in front of me.

Fuck.

I haven't seen her since the break up about a year ago.

"I knew that was you." She started to walk over to us and I stood up to be polite.

"Luna, it's been awhile." I said with a fake smile.

She leaned on to give me a hug, so I went along with it and hugged her back. God she gets on my fucking nerves.

"I know too long." She murmured.