54

POV: BAYLIN GRIGGS

The Sunday morning spent with Harry was definitely one to remember. He woke me up by sinking beneath the soft duvet, spreading my legs and driving his tongue inside me.

The best way to be woken up if you ask me, he better start doing that more often.

It took us nearly an hour just to get out of bed. After he had gone down on me, he couldn't seem to take his lips off me. He kissed me for forever, our 'perfectly made for each other' lips were so in tune all morning long.

He kept talking about how happy he is that I came back home with him and how lucky he was that nothing happened to me last night. I really do think the attack affected him more than it actually affected me.

Eventually, we both ended up in the bathroom, kissing the entire way there. We took a shower together, memories flashed of the last time we were in his shower— but none of that happened this time. This time it lacked sexual tension, it was sweet in a way. He couldn't keep his hands off my slick naked skin, but never once did I think he would try anything.

After our washing up, we made a quick breakfast and casually talked about what he wished to do today. We purposely didn't intend to bring up anything about what had happened the night before.

I had less of a hangover than I had expected, not even a headache, but I did feel sensitive to bright light and loud sounds. Harry dropped a pan while cooking and I felt like my ear drums would just about burst.

"I have an idea for what we can do today." Harry speaks between taking bites of his food.

Harry was wearing a pair of dark green sweats along with a basic black hoodie he pulled on before coming downstairs. His hair was still a little damp from our shower, strands hanging in his face that he would brush back every once in a while. His cheeks flushed and his nose a little red, it was a cold morning in his apartment.

"As long as we spend the day alone, I'm okay with anything." I answer between my own chews. "I want as much time as I can get with you before I have to go back."

"Let's revisit that lookout, yeah? The one you took me to when we first met." He shares his plan.

"Can we bring snacks this time?"

"Of course."

"Then, that sounds perfect." I sweetly smile at him and peck his chewing cheek.

By twelve in the afternoon, I felt back to normal, back to myself. We had spent the time in between purely talking like we used to, maybe a couple random make outs here and there— none of which led to anything more... yet.

He wanted to keep me busy, he didn't want to let my mind run off on its own and begin to stress over what the police might find. He even resulted to trying to teach me how to play FIFA at one point, which I was utterly horrible at.

After the horrible attempt of teaching me the game, which I just couldn't get the hang of, we ended up watching a movie. Harry put on some new one on Netflix, but we didn't seem to be paying much attention— our lips too preoccupied.

"You smell good." Harry rasped, only separating our lips for a second.

This is the first thing he has said since we put on the movie on about an hour ago. Thirty minutes in is when he pulled me on his lap and started kissing me. We had been kissing in this position for about half an hour, but with him it only felt like five minutes.

"You smell better." I reply, taking a deep breath through my nose to take in the sweet smell of his apple shampoo I've come to love so much.