13

*i couldn't find a picture of the back seat lol so use this as a visual*

POV: BAYLIN GRIGGS

I crawled in the back seat of his car. I don't think he was actually holding open the door for me to get in, he looked surprised that I hopped in. I honestly didn't are I was too cold. But it worked out in the end because he followed me after without giving it too much thought.

We sat next to each other on either side of the car. Some bundled pieces of fabric balled between us on the middle seat. I assumed those were the clothes we was talking about. I realised how uncomfortable my clothes got, now that we were were inside the car. My wet jeans made me cringe, my white shirt slightly see through making my bra underneath very visible. Not to mention that I was uncontrollable shivering.

I looked over to Harry, who was also just as wet as I was. His black t-shirt clung to his body making his muscles dance through the fabric.

I saw his mouth move, but I couldn't hear what he said over the loud music that got incredibly louder now that we were in the car trapped with the sound. He must have noticed that I didn't hear him because he reached in between the two front seats and turned the volume dial down. The music was still very audible but faint and more like background music.

"This was all I had." Harry murmured repeating his statement from before that I didn't catch. "You can change into them if you want." He held up the two items, leaving the folded blanket on the seat.

"You're not gunna change?"

He shrugged. "All I had was a shirt and joggers." He states holding out the joggers in one hand and the shirt in the other.

"You can't just stay all wet." I say in rejection. I felt bad I didn't want to be the only dry one.

"It's fine, I know you get cold fast."

I wondered to myself how he knew that, considering it was in fact true.

"How about," I grab the shirt out of his right hand, leaving him with the sweats. "I take this, and you keep the pants." I say smiling at him.

I held up the shirt in front of me so I could see what was on the front. It was a Rolling Stones band shirt, with the big red mouth and tongue. It looked very old and way to big for me. It looked even too large for him. With no doubt it would go down to my knees.

"Are you sure? Aren't your jeans uncomfortable being all wet?"

"I'll just take them off, this shirt looks big enough to fit me like a dress anyway." I giggle.

I pulled my jacket off my arms, feeling the heaviness of the weighted material get lifted from my shoulders. I then realized that we were going to have to change in the car, right next to each other.

I look over at Harry who was still looking at me.

"Oh um, sorry. I'll turn around." He murmured as he did so to face the window.

Despite the fact he wasn't looking at me, I still felt very awkwardly embarrassed to be undressing in front of a guy I met a couple days ago. But I was desperate to get out of these freezing clothes so I didn't care.