35

POV: BAYLIN GRIGGS

"This is for you." Zayn sings, draggings out his syllables.

He reaches over the couch and hands me a purple medium sized gift bag that had a pattern of cute little birthday cakes scattered across the surface and tissue paper spewing from the top that was light shade of pink.

"You didn't have to get me anything." I hate when people buy me gifts, I don't like people spending money on me when they could use it for themselves.

"Hush." He places the bag in my lap when I didn't grab it. "It's from all of us"

"Well, it's from us." Liam buds in, pointing at the three of then— leaving out Harry and flashing him a petty smile and with a sarcastic sorrowful stare.

"That's alright," Harry says in reply, sitting beside me on the couch and pulling me into his side. "I already gave her a gift."

I turn my head to give him a questioning look— I don't remember him giving me anything.

"Last night." He murmurs in reply to my stare, with a sly smirk and nodding his head to at the spot across the couch where he had me laying last night— exactly where Liam happened to be sitting.

My cheeks tint when I put together what Harry meant, he was referring to what he did for me last night as the 'gift'. If anyone knew what he was talking about I'd just about pass out from embarrassment.

I hear Zayn choke out a chuckle before covering his mouth, knowing what Harry meant since he pried it out of me a couple hours ago.

Louis cleared his throat, interpreting the weird amount of strain in the air. "It's nothing special, don't get your hopes up." He adds from across the room, walking over to sit next to the two other boys. "Open it."

I'm sure I'd love it no matter what it was, just because it's from them. I fixate my eyes down to the bag in my lap and begin to unravel the tissue paper at the top, as I do so Harry leans into my ear discreetly.

"I have two more gifts for you," He whispers. "Just so you know."

I can hear the smirk in his voice without needing to look at him, his breath skimming over the skin under my ear— sent chills to shock up from the bottom on my spine. I try my best to brush him off and the feeling he just gave and and continue to look into the bag,

Once the paper was out of the way, I see soft light brown fuzz and two ears— I reach in and pull out to reveal a adorable classic teddy bear.

My face grins in excitement at the cute gift, "It's so cute!"

"Press down on the hands." Liam points to the plush toy in my hands.

I look at the three of them and see how they all have smiles spread across their faces and anticipation growing in their skin as I drag it out. I squeeze the left hand and in it was a button— after a quiet click noise, a muffled tune of a very familiar song starting coming from the paw.

"Listen to the wind blow,
Watch the sun rise,
Run in the shadows,
Damn your love, damn your lies"

It comes to an abrupt stop.

My grins grows even wider, "Aw you guys thats-"

"Press the other one." Zayn cuts me off.

As I press down suspiciously, the instruments start again— but this time instead of the voices of the singers, it was the three boys. Singing the words of the song to continue where it had cut off, none of then in tune or in sync with each other and I can hear them practically giggling in the background the entire way through, a complete mess.