Has Your Brain Ever Looked at an Idiot and Said 'Welp, You Like Them Now'?

Oh my god, is that his tongue

With the tips of her fingers, Jia repeatedly hit Kyung's mouth, "No. No, no, no, nono way."

He screwed his eyes shut tightly, flinching backwards, "Okay, okay." He protested, sounding exhausted, as he tried to swat her assaulting hands away, "Stop—stop doing that."

The kiss had been shockingly bitter because of the alcohol on his tongue and maybe that had jolted Jia out of kissing him back. It wasn't a big deal to her but she was apprehensive about how he would react to being rejected. History had played witness to how Baek Kyung had dealt with rejection and it hadn't been a pretty sight.

"Why did you kiss me!?" Jia demanded angrily, staring up at him.

Either she was seeing things or his face was flushed. It's the alcohol, she convinced herself, not anything else

"'ve been wantin' to do that." He slurred.

Her mouth fell open slightly, "Jesus Christ. Well, I don't—"

Kyung swayed dangerously and fell towards her. With a panicked shriek, Jia moved out of the way as he crashed to the ground. She waited for him to move while holding her breath. When he didn't, she let out a nervous laugh.

"What the fuck do I do now?"

☘☘☘

Oh my god, Jia's eyes nearly flew out of her head as she sat down on a nearby bench, Is he dead? What do I do if he's dead? Do I call the cops? Should I try waking him up? Obviously, I should. It's too cold. I can't leave him like this. That would probably be too cruel because it was freezing out here and he looked a tad bit pitiful, lying on the floor and unconsciously eating dirt. Well, not eating dirt but you get the point. What if he falls sick and dies?

Ten seconds later, Jia found herself nudging Kyung's leg using the tip of her heels, "Kyung. Hey, wake up—please, please don't be dead—Kyung—"

His hand twitched as he let out a sound from the back of his throat. Jia exhaled heavily in relief. She crouched down next to him, flipped him onto his back, and smacked him across the face.

Almost instantly, his eyes flew open. He stared confused at her and then at the sky and then her. Gripping his throbbing forehead, he narrowed his eyes and said, "What?"

"Get up," Jia shook him, "We need to go back inside." She watched him struggle to sit up, "Are you still drunk?"

"I don't know." He massaged his temple, "How did I get here? I was in the hall."

"What does it matter?" She pulled him up, making him hiss in pain, "At least you're not dead. Let's go." He didn't argue and Jia felt even more relieved.

Thank fuck he doesn't remember.

☘☘☘

Kyung could not, for the life of him, remember why he was lying on the floor of the garden and why Jia was with him. But he still felt a little woozy so he let Jia lead him back without any further questions.

She looked pissed but his head hurt too much to worry about it properly.

☘☘☘