The A3 is Made of Daddy, Mommy, and Self-image Issues.

Jia didn't feel as excited as she usually did when the A3 walked down their school hallway as if they were god's gift to humanity. She didn't feel supremely insulted either when the new girl accidentally tripped and kissed Oh Namju, who then threw a hissy fit about it. Nor did Jia roll her eyes at the sickly Eun Danoh as she played the saint by helping up the new girl.

In fact, Kang Jia, who was disgustingly obsessed with Baek Kyung, Lee Dohwa, and Oh Namju (in that order), wanted to get back to class and finish her homework that she had skipped the last night when she had decided that playing Aveyond took precedence over anything else.

Weirdly enough, she couldn't fucking move until Eun Danoh had passed by the three himbos.

And after that, she presumed that she blacked out because what the everloving fuck?

☘☘☘

First, she was fawning over an indifferent Baek Kyung with her arm tightly wrapped around his. Aeil was clinging to his other side. Her friend was chirping about their midterms and how stressed he must be, what with Eun Danoh being in and out of the hospital recently.

Horrified, Jia shrugged him off and exclaimed, "Gross. What the hell?" startling the other girl.

Baek Kyung side-eyed her as if she was nothing but a bothersome mosquito.

She had barely registered where she was when something jerked under her feet, dropping her in her seat. Jia stared hard at her half answered English test. What is going on? Midterms? What? Behind her, she heard Oh Namju click his tongue, muttering something about Yeo Juda (who she assumed was the new girl).

And then she was leaning over Baek Kyung's desk, cooing about how she was sure that he had done great considering how smart he was. Hearing the words fall out of her mouth on their own, Jia recoiled in revulsion. The boy barely paid attention to her, grunting in dismissal.

Stumbling out of her seat, Jia looked around in panic. There were things floating in midair and it sure as hell wasn't normal enough for everyone to overlook them. Aeri turned her head towards Jia in worry.

"Hey, be honest." Jia paused, suddenly noticing the stark difference in her voice when she wasn't shrieking in high pitch about how good-looking the A3 boys were. "Aeri, did you slip me fucking acid?"

"What?" That caught the attention of nearly everyone in class.

"Tell me the damn truth," She demanded, "We all know your brother gets high on all sorts of shit. Did you slip me some of it to get back at me?"

Aeri's lower lip quivered, "Hey...why are you being so mean to me?"

The audience they had attracted, or rather, Jia had attracted, leaned closer while looking mildly interested. Even Baek Kyung had stopped whatever the fuck he was doing to listen.

Kang Jia raised a threatening finger at her friend, "I don't know what the fuck's going but you better come clean—"

Something pulled at her from the base of her throat. In the blink of an eye, she was opening the door to her loft apartment. She could move freely now and was very close to losing her mind.

A black Retriever pounced on her as she stepped inside. Dropping her school bag onto the floor, Jia gushed over Geumbi as she cuddled the large dog.

"Hi, baby!" She scratched her under her chin, "You won't believe how much of a weird day I'm having. How was your day, girl? It must have been a little lonely in this big, stupid apartment all on your own, right? I'm so sorry." Jia nuzzled her forehead against the top of Geumbi's head as the latter barked and wagged her tail.