Why Won't The Pissy Blond Chef and the Perpetually Sad Violinist Leave Me Alone

Why Won't The Pissy Blond Chef and the Perpetually Sad Violinist Leave Me Alone?

Everywhere.

That bastard was everywhere and it wasn't just Lee Dohwa that she was talking about.

It was the unofficial fourth member of A3 (which would have probably changed to A4 but the girls insisted that A3 rolled off the tongue better. Gross.), Jinmichae. Fucking Squid Fairy. Either his parents had a food fetish or they couldn't bother giving him a proper name because Jia had looked him up and he was just 'Jinmichae'.

He had caught her reading their comic and had tried to act sly by saying that it wasn't age appropriate.

"Go away, man. I'm just trying to see how much of this shitty story is left. I can't wait to stop being a damn stalker-slash-fangirl." She scowled, bumping her shoulder against his as she brushed past him.

That one conversation was all it took for him to materialise everywhere she went.

☘☘☘

"What are you doing?" He popped out of the bushes as she wandered around the school grounds.

Jia walked faster, "Go away."

☘☘☘

He was standing right by the door of the storage room as she closed it after putting away the cleaning supplies. "I'm sure you have questions about this world." The damn blond smiled as she clutched her heart out of shock.

"I assure you, I do not." She promptly turned around and shuffled away.

☘☘☘

Even though Jia avoided the cafeteria, Jinmichae still managed to find her at the school store. "So, about the Stage and Shadow—"

"I am not interested! Jesus."

☘☘☘

A few days and a million evasions later, that man still hadn't given up. As she climbed up the stairs to the gym, he followed her.

"Are you going to change the Story?" He asked from the bottom of the stairs, with an air of authority around him.

Jia whirled around and pointed a finger at him, "Listen here, blondie. I've lost count of the number of times I told you that I don't give two flying fucks about the god-forsaken world and the comic. It can burn in hell for all I care. Now, if you follow me one more time, I will have you thrown in jail for harassment, so god help me!"

She left him gaping at her outburst and stormed towards the double doors of the gym. Only for someone to throw them open with every bit of strength.

Jia got hit right on her nose and forehead. Letting out a shriek, she fell against the railing and sat down. Fucking hell, it's bleeding— Clutching her nose, she glared up at Baek Kyung who scanned the area before turning to her.

"Where did that guy go?" He demanded without so much as batting an eyelash at her injury. That he caused.

"Get bent, asshat." She snapped.

☘☘☘

Jia froze while brushing Geumbi's fur. 

They both sat on the balcony floor, enjoying the evening breeze as Simon & Garfunkel played on her phone. Siwon had always played their music when he used to get dressed for school. Back then she had really hated such outdated songs but now...she found herself strangely enjoying them.