Mysterious

I was sat on Jack's couch as the tv was off by a small radio beside me was playing calming music as I heard jack doing something in a different room, his house was very cozy for some reason. And now that I'm getting a good look at it the black carpet complemented the dark oak walls very well, I hum along with the tune on the radio looking to the bookshelf and reading the many titles of books he has. The titles were all pretty much medical related aside from a few, sci-fi types along with one horror book that seemed pretty thick.

     I hear walking down the hall and look behind me to see jack walking into the room and turning to me, he then pulls stuff out of his pocket, the green and black switchblade and money along with the lighter and pack of cigarettes. "I got your stuff out of your pockets, didn't take you as the smoking type" he comments as he tosses them too me, I catch them a Snicker "The-ey're not for me, I-i picked them up for T-tim" I says sliding them in the sweatpants jack let me borrow.

    "What about the lighter, it's cute but do you even know what it stands for?", I look at him and nod as my face goes a bit red, "Of course I-i do, I'm not a ch-child", I then count the money again and put in the pocket as well, "Your not huh, how old are you?" I smile a bit, "I-im 18", he stays silent for a bit before running a hand through his hair, "I thought you were much younger than that...", I let out an awkward laugh, thinking about when he was helping me out in his mind I was child but now he knows I'm older...
"No wonder they were talking about you 'joining them'", he then stands up and looks down at the time, "Do you wanna get sleep before take you home tomorrow? It's already 4 in the morning, so if you wanna sleep you should do it now", I just nod as he walks over to me and hoists me up, holding me against him.

     He smelt really good and I started to heat up, as he began to walk to his bedroom he opened the door and inside was pleasant. There was a desk and a dresser along with a couch and a king sized bed, he walked over and set me down on the bed. He then walked a bit aways and took off his and jacket, hanging it on a hook and kicked off his shoes before walking to the closet. It wasn't a walk in one just a standard wooden closet, he pulled out a tank top, took off his mask and began to pull his shirt over his head. I couldn't help but stare a bit at his perfect body, and his face was handsome aswell, although gray and dark still beautiful. I could feel my mouth water a bit as i looked away and heard something from him.... maybe a chuckle.

    He then pulled on the tank top and slid his mask back on, he walked over to the desk and sat down. "Go ahead and sleep, nothing bad is gonna happen here. Your safe", I gulp and nod as I layed down, I didn't even bother going under the covers I just passed out as soon as I felt comfortable.

~•°•○•°•~

   I feel my woke body shoot up as I hear a loud crack of thunder, my whole body started to shake. I look around frantically to see a dark and unrecognizable room, panic started to consume my waking mind as I throw the blanket off me and stand up feeling my legs wobble and almost fail underneath me before 'running' up to the door that led out of the the vacant room. I open the door and almost trip as I feel my leg give out and I fall to the floor, I look both ways of the hallway before I freeze when I hear movement and it clicks on where I am. I sigh and sit back and press against the wall, I'm at Jack's house....

    My now calm thoughts were interrupted by another boom of thunder, I let out cry as I cover my ears and try to calm down again. I heat footsteps and I quickly look up and see jack standing there, "Just because you can't feel pain doesn't mean you not doing damage to yourself." He says calmly as I just wipe the new found tears from my cheeks as he walks up to me, "Here", he says holding out his hand and helping me up. He just picks me up and starts heading off to a different door, "Are you hungry?" He says as if I'm not a mess, I just fibly nod as he opens the door and walks into a kitchen area.

    "I dont eat human food but I do have some things just in case", he sets me on the table and walks into the kitchen area. "The storm has been going for awhile the thunder shouldn't be around for long", he says looking through a cabinet. I nod and as he pulls out a cup of noodle and looks back to me, "This fine, I think its spicy", he looks back down to it for a second, "Y-yeah" he just puts water in it and puts in in the microwave, he walks back to me. He rests a hand on my head and ruffles my hair, as he walks out for a second and then comes back with a small radio. He turns it on and sets in on the counter next to me, I look down at it and see it is set next to papers and some books. That were scattered along with a pencil or pen, I think he was busy..... He then takes the noodles out of the microwave, "Didn't you say that you were 18?", he then sets it on the table next to me along with a fork, I nod and he let's out a small laugh. "Yet your still afraid of thunder storms?", I just look down in slight embarrassment, before picking up the noodles and started to eat them.

     "You dont talk much huh?", I hear papers move around, and he starts to write some stuff down. It was hard to keep the cup still as my tics were haywire cuz of the violently pouring rain against the windows, I sigh as I set it down next to me. And slide a bit to where I'm facing him, "I dont li-ike my stutt-ter...", I reply making him look up at me, "So a speech impediment, that's fair.", "Your pl-lace is nice..." I mumble, and see him adjust his mask as he thanks me. "So when do you want to go back today?, its 7 right now and I judging by your reaction your not going back to bed huh?", I shrug and finish up the noodles before drinking the juice. He stands up and moves the papers into a pile before closing the current book, walking over to me and taking the empty cup along with the fork.

    After cleaning up he walks back to me, "Here let's head back to the bedroom", he says helping me up before traveling to the bedroom and shutting the door behind us. He sets me down on the bed and turns off the light, sitting back on the couch. "I'm getting some sleep, feel free to look at stuff if you want. Just stay off your ankle and dont pop any more stitching", he looks at me before pausing for a split second and the pulling off his mask revealing his dark gray skin and sharp features. "hot", I mumble before turning red and hoping he didnt hear, my face started to burn worse as I see a smirk play on his lips.