Rät

"WILL YOU TWO JUST SHUT UP!", kate bellows as she drops dishes down into the sink roughly.
"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP KATE, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO YOU YOU", Masky yells back frustrated, "ohmygod, I cant with you fuck-", Rouge is cut off as I close the front door behind me, I had grabbed the trash from the kitchen for an excuse to leave the house for a second. They are so loud right now and I'm not in the mood to try and fix anything, I sigh as I walk down the cobble path to the junk yard is, I come up to the area with the dumpsters as I turn the corner where the heaping trash is piled.

    I dump the trash on the ground next to another bag when I hear a noise coming from one of them. I cautiously walk to the trash the noise getting louder as I neared, just as I went to open the lid a dude with long black hair popped out. I squeak and fall backwards colliding with the dirt as I look up and make eye contact with blue-ish grey icy eyes that had a thick black ring around them, He didn't seem to blink at all as he hops out the trash and drops a few items into a nearby backpack and then walks closer to me. "Your the new proxy aren't you?", I freeze holding my breath as I nod, getting ready to sink my hatchet into his skull if he makes a move.

    "Cool, I'm jeff", his voice sounding harsh and gravelly with a hint of alterior motive, i take his hand as he quickly pulls me to my feet making me stumble and try and get my grounding. He picks up his bag and zips it before slinging it over his shoulder, "You heading back to your cabin", I nod again, "I'll follow you back then, Im sure the others would love to see me again~" he says before laughing almost hysterically after, I just start heading awkwardly as I hear him trailing behind. We walk back over the rocky path before heading up the porch of the cabin, I get up to the door and listen in hearing no yelling as I sigh and open the door.

     Seeing the others in a circle like before they all turn to me and look from me to Jeff standing behind me. "Ew", I hear masky say plainly before kate smacks his arm, "Sup fuckers!", jeff says parading in, I walk in as well closing the door behind me silently. I make eye contact with hoodie and just shrug while walking around them and down the hall. I don't know where he came from but he's really loud, I come up to room as I see a white hand slam on the wall next to me making me duck and dodge to the side.

       He laughs loudly before speaking "So I'm sticking around awhile, since I'm being looked for by multiple states~" I quietly sigh, "Why should I care?" He laughs again "Cuz I'm bunking with you!" He says waltzing into my room. " No no no, get out!" He just sits in my bed with a shit eating grin, "Nope", he flips me the bird as I just walk out and slam the door. I hate him.

  I just storm down the hallway and run into someone, I push past them and go to walk away before a hand grabs hold of my shoulder. I look up and see its hoodie, "Yes?" I question as he reaches his other hand into his pocket and pulls out something. He motions for my hand  and I reach out, he then places a thumb sized golden ring into the palm of my hand making me gape my mouth in awe as I examine it, beautiful engravings and red crystal like borders.

     "Thank you" I look up at him as he just nods and walks away, I look to him as he just walks, well.... I guess I'm not that mad anymore. That was very cool of him and it's a very nice ring, I slide the ring on each finger seeing it fit snug on my thumb like I had expected. It looked good on my hand, I'll try and get him something while on a job as thanks. I start to walk towards the living area, wiggling my thumb every now and then feeling better.