Rough day

I open my heavy eyes as I look up and around the room to see the dawn sunlight coming from behind my closed curtains above my head, I grip the end of my bed as I pull myself up and open my curtains slightly to see the sun just starting to rise. I was worried about what happened last night but there was a part of my mind that honestly just didn't care, they just kissed in front of me it's no big deal I'm not gonna pry into there lives and be all nosy and annoying, at least I'll try not to..

     I get up and slip on a pair of Jean's and a black turtle neck and I throw my hatchets, goggles, and mouth guard on the bed as I slip my boots on. I look at the clock and read it 5:49, our mission this morning is at 6:30 and I wanted to be ready, so they dont leave without me again. I sigh as I just look in the mirror and see the bags under my eyes, my messy hair and my fucked up face. It fine though, it's not like I expected anything to be different I'm used to this by now. I open up a drawer by my bed and pull out a bandage covering my scar and messing with my hair. I latch the belt around my waist and grab the goggles and mouth guard tying them around my waist, I take a deep breath before opening my door and making my way down the hallway and out into the livingroom, and I looked around and didn't see either of them so I sighed and walked into the kitchen and I looked up I saw masky sitting there with his mask on the table and a cup of coffee in his hands.

     He looked ok, kinda attractive and I was right about him having side burns, and brown eyes, I was so caught up staring at his new discovered features that I didn't noticed him look up at me and freeze completely. I swallow as I look around and dont see hoodie anywhere, "What", he snaps as I just mumble a nothing and walk into the small kitchen area grabbing an apple and water bottle before heading back to the kitchen door to leave, I was about to scurry off when I bumped into a wall of some sorts and fall backwards onto the floor. I groan as my vision is a bit wonky, I was blinky a few times to fix my vision before I hear someone clearing there throat I then look up with wide eyes and see hoodie standing there three grocerie bags in one hand and the other outstretched to me, I quickly take his hand as he pulls me to my feet in one swoop and then heads off into the kitchen to put stuff away.

      I stared at hoodie for a second before turning my attention to masky to see him staring at me with a blank face and then looked to hoodie, I take a deep breath as I just leave the kitchen and sit on the couch. I hummed a small song as I made sure not to get my boots on the carpet or near the couch, I didn't want them to hate me and I didn't want to be awkward around them, forever is a long time and I don't want to spend it with people that both hate me and that I hate so I'll talk to them about it after the mission or maybe not depending on if masky's mad or stressed afterwards wouldn't be a good idea. But I'll definitely try my best to talk to hoodie, so far I only know about masky not much about hoodie, maybe I can change that too...

{°▪︎•¤•▪︎°}

  We were currently running through the woods, we had been doing errands for the tall man all day and it had gotten a bit dark outside, we were walking off back to the cabin when a random cop tackled masky and then we had to book it so we weren't taken in for questioning. So there were dogs and gunfire behind us as I followed them both through the woods the best I could, But I would stumble and trip alot and I couldn't jump over and dodge everything they could. I was scared, plus I'm pretty sure my back was riddled with bullets, I was scared but I knew we would get out of this or at least they would.

     I look behind me to see the cops slowly fading out and us travel deeper into the forest, i quickly tried to keep up while catching up to them. I run up next to them as masky looked down at me, "Wow the rookie made it" He says sounding surprised as he lights the cigarette in his mouth, and takes a drag. I hear hoodie chuckle as he opens up the camera we found, I just trailed along with them, as I looked around at the dark forest around us. I wonder how they know these woods so well, I mean they did they they've been doing this for five years...  we just walked silently as we traveled through the forest. We eventually made it to the house, and we walked onto the patio as masky drops his cigarette and snubs it out with his boot and hoodie unlocks the door and we all walk inside, "Ok, masky did you get any injuries?", hoodie asks as he looks at the decent sized slice on masky's forearm. "Just this, I managed to dodge the bullets well this time", hoodie tosses masky a med kit and he almost immediately takes off his coat and starts mending to it, his arms looked buff and his body looked about in good shape, I mean who wouldn't be from running around and killing people all day. "Ok kid, you got any injuries?", Hoodie asks turning to me slightly as he lifts up another med kit, "I'm not sh-sure, I know a bull-let hit me l-leg" I mumble as I lift my left a bit, "Well let me see, cuz I dont you can take care of it on your own" I look at him in confusion before I try to roll up my pants before hoodie stopped me as he sat on the couch.

    "It'd be easier for both of us if you just take them off" I nod and start to pull them down, I mean I have been naked in front of them and I'm pretty sure masky has walked in on me while I was showering  before. I walk over to hoodie as I sit down, madly walks up to the couch behind me and looks down at me, "Hey pest your back is bleeding" He snaps as he sits on the couch behind me turning on the t.v., hoodie sighs as he looks up at me giving me a signal to take off my turtleneck. I look back down at him as he is poking around the bullet hole before he uses tweezers to pull the small bullet out, I then pull off my shirt and set it in my lap.

    "Holy shit" I hear masky say from behind me, "What" me and hoodie say simultaneously, "You have like five bullet wounds back here", hoodie just stops for a second and the goes back to wrapping my leg shaking his head slightly. He then moves the stuff over and then signals me to turn around, I get up slightly and then turn to where I'm facing masky. I stare at him as he just sits there and watches t.v. he kinda reminds me of my dad, he doesn't beat or anything aside from when I was in the basement and him and hoodie... were really mean and different then they are now. But he is kinda the same height and they both have the same stance while walking and the way his voice is rough and how he snaps and the fight that him and hoodie had was really scary.

      Me and masky make eye contact for a second before he snaps his attention back to the t.v., I get slight chills as I feel hoodies fingers glides down my back slowly, I look up with slight confusion as I just feel his slightly rough fingers rubbing and gliding around my back. I look back at him, as I just see his mask but he seemed fixated on my back, "Ho-hoodie are you d-done?" That seemed to snap him out of it as he quickly taped the last bandage down and the nodded. I sigh I relief as I grab my boots, pants and turtleneck before I stand up and begin to leave i look back at them one last time to see masky still looking at the t.v. and brian facing away from me and down at the couch. I just shrugs slightly as I walk down the hall and to my room.