Mixed emotions

I was sat on my bed have a ticking fit, my neck was cracking and popping while I was just spouting random nonsense. I had hit my head on the wall and few times and I was a kinda happy that masky and hoodie were out so I didn't end up bothering them with how obnoxious I was being, I had begin to calm down a bit during the attack I had chewed the skin on my palm and torn my bottom lip open so I was bleeding everywhere normally my mom or lyra would stop me in time.

       But when the voices show up and there's no one around I lose my mind and end up hurting myself, I was panting as my legs jolted and my arms were feeling heavy from the blood loss. I was about to pass out when my door swung open and there stood hoodie with a bag in his hand, we made eye contact as I just looked at my hands and then back up to him, "Um, what happened..." he asks setting down the bag and walking up to me, I shake my head as I scoot away and lean against the wall.

      He grabs my arms and looks down at my scared wrists most of the scars were old but only the bite marks were new, his gloved hands slid down my arms until his hands were cradling my injured ones, "Let me patch this up for you" he says just above a mumble as he walks back to the bag and picks it up walking back over and dropping it on the bed making the contents spill and allowing me to see, he grabs a kit and begins to disinfect my hands and wraps gauze around them to stop the bleeding.

   "So familiar, Y'know you remind me of someone I used to know, the way you talk and your curious nature" he runs his thumb over my palms, "Its nice having another person here, not as lonely like with tim..." I look up in confusion, and tilt my head. "W-whos tim?" I ask watching him stare at me for a moment and then look back at the door, "Masky is tim, he hates it when he's called it though he'd rather be called the name the operator gave him", I sigh lightly as brian gets closer to me, I look at him as he stops and climbs on the bed to where he's literally got me pressed against the wall, he lifts his hand and pulls off his mask.

    I stare at his bare face, and take in his features his brown eyes dirty blonde hair his mustache and faint beard hair, yep, he's hot and not only that but he's rather tall. I look him in the eye and then smile softly at him, seeing his eyes widen and as in like a split second our lips were connected and I was pushed more against the wall, I blink a few times before I realized happening, his lips were a bit chapped but they still were very warm and felt nice against mine. I feel his hands glide up my crossed legs and squeeze my thighs, it then kiss back feeling him gently smile before biting my lip and pulling it back slightly so he could shove his tongue in my open mouth, he didn't seem to care much that half of my mouth was gone and just covered up by a bandage.

      He slides his hands back down and separates my legs, pulling me towards him without breaking the kiss, I fall back down to the bed as my legs rest around his thighs, I didn't really know what I was doing so I was just following his lead, as our kiss turned into a rough makeout session. He groans as he lifts my legs to where there around him around his waist, he then starts to kiss my jaw line and then all over my neck, he licks up the side of my neck making me shudder and my body twitch, "You taste like him to... but much better".

       He moves a hand up from my thighs and up my shirt rubbing my stomach before gliding his nails down it, making me get goosebumps, he bites down into my neck making me cry out in surprise and ...pleasure. just as he releases me I hear the front door open and footsteps walk down the hallway and into a room. I gasp as hoodie runs his lower half against me making my legs twitch and my face flush, the footsteps then begin to walk to my room, I try to push hoodie away and sit up only for him to roughly push me against the bed and grab the hair on the back of my head before slamming out lips back together into an almost immediate makeout.

       I whine as I feel him suck on my tongue, I finally get his mouth from mine when the door once again swings open to reveal a rather shocked masky, I quickly look back to hoodie to see a line of saliva connecting our mouths, I look at masky as tears start to fill my eyes and use all my force to push hoodie off me as I run to the closet and slam the door locking it, I fall to the floor and cover my ears and start crying as I hear the two of them break put into a yelling match.

  I can't control my breathing as I feel my pants are uncomfortably tight I didn't care what they were arguing about, I shook my head as the voices began to kick in, You started this,
you would be better off dead,
you cheap whore,
I bet you wanted them to fight,
you homewrecker,
it's all your fault!
Masky hates you even more now,
Nasty pervert,
I bet you love to feel used~
I tremble as I hear a heavy body be slam against the closet door and a knife flip open and crawl away from the and see masky pushing up against hoodie while shoving a knife against his throat, "I bet you would just sleep with anyone huh brian?!"

   I hear masky yell as hoodie just smacks masky making his mask go flying, I see masky just stand there in disbelief as hoodie grabs him by the neck and forces him into a kiss, "Nah, that's you I have standards" I hear hoodie laugh, as masky just scoffs, "Why so mad next time just join us~" i flush again as hoodie grabs the closet door and leans against it, "We'll be back tomorrow boss wants us to secure something, We'll continue our thing later~" brian smirks at me through the gap of the door before him and tim walk out, I just sit there awestruck as my arms just fall to my sides and let out a heavy sigh.