Unexpected

I sit at the kitchen table watching masky, take a couple of shots of vodka while hoodie was just shuffling cards, I sit there and watch them. They hadn't taken the mask off in front of me yet but I have seen Maskys mouth and sideburns, and hoodies mouth along with his facial hair and nose. Masky walks over to the table and hands hoodie a beer, and takes a sip of his own, setting it down on the table. He taps his mask as it falls down and back into place as he just stares at me as hoodie deals the cards, "do you know how to play poker" he says as he stops for a sec, I shake my head and watch him stop and set the cards back down and make a line of cards in the middle of the table. "then we'll play remy"

     Masky huffs in disagreement as he just pick up his cards and puts down a couple pairings, I grab my hand and look through trying to remember when lyra taught me how to play and all the funny strategies and backfires from it. I lean back a bit and bring my knees to my chest, "if your gonna do that at least take your boots off, they make the chairs dirty" masky scolds not even looking up from the cards as I quickly puts my legs back down. Hoodie starts the game and I can catch them glance at each other a lot, I feel a bit nervous as we go on for a bit and there like on therefiftg beer each.

      I know that bastard would get drunk off like six beers so about now was when I was wondering if they intended on getting drunk or if they do this normally or not... I don't know them well at all. "Ho-ow long have you g-guys been doing th-his?" I see masky look up from the cards and then at hoodie, "Doing what?" Hoodie as as he picks up a run. I stay quiet for a bit as I swallow, "This stu-ff", I say hinting at what we did last night, I place down A pair of doubles on my side. "Um, well five years off and on." He said kinda akwardly, I look at him in surprise, "Don't get excited pest" masky says drinking the last of his sixth beer. I nod slightly and look down, gulping a bit as masky just stands up and leaves, "what a cuck" hoodie says to himself as he sets his cards down, sighing deeply while sliding his mask back over his face as he slides maskys cards to me.

      "There, how about you win and we call it a game" he hums getting up, cleaning up the beer bottles and walking up to the kitchen door, "we have more work tomorrow, get some sleep" he comments and leaves the kitchen. I sigh and start to clean up the cards, I put them all into one pile and then back into the box. I contemplate for a bit, there alot different now then they were when I was in the basement, less manipulative and violent towards me, not that I'm complaining but I just can't seem to stop wondering why... only time can tell...

~°•○•°~

    My head spinning as I try to collect my bearings looking around to see glass and wreckage everywhere. I look out my window to my right and then to my left to see, I scream as I see lyra there glass in her chest and her blood almost everywhere. I feel tears burning my eyes as my breathing was erratic, "No! No lyra! Get up come on!! We gotta get out of here!" I feel my face stinging as my vision fade out as red and blue lights begin to flash. My eyes shoot open as I sit up and place my hand over my heart, I look around and dont recognize my surroundings it was dark outside and I looked around as the reality starts to sink in as I start to cry harder. As I pull my knees up to my chest and try and catch my breath, I begin to slowly calm down when I hear a loud bang crash followed by screaming in the other room.

   I swallow and pull myself to my feet as I drag myself out of my room and out into the hall, the arguing was unintelligible from where I was standing but it did sound like masky and hoodie. I walk out into the hall and head to there bedroom slowly, as I try not to make any noise as the old floorboards creak under me. I begin to hear what there saying "Your fucking psycho Tim!!" I hear hoodie scream as I hear something hit the wall, "Shut up dickhead, your the alcoholic not me!!!"

      I gently push open the door as I see the room in shambles and... them both without there masks. "Oh yeah?! And who's the one who overdosed prick!?" I see hoodie slam masky against the wall as there both seethings and growling at each other. I see masky try and move as hoodie grabs his jacket pulls him forward and then slams him harder against the wall making everything shake. They stare at eachother for awhile as I contemplate butting I'm or just leaving and going back to my room, right when I was about to say something, the last thing I would think to happen happened. Hoodie and masky slammed there faces together and started to... have an angry makeout session, I stand there in shock as masky slides up the wall and hoodie places his knee between his legs and then I just went to leave and probably never speak or think of this ever when I let go of the door and it let out a loud creak.

     I tense up as they both snap there heads in my direction and we make eye contact. I stand there as we just stare at eachother awkwardly, "I-im gonna g-go" I begin to shake and run down the hallway as I hear hoodie drop masky and them both start to chase after me, I squeak as I slam the  door and locking falling backwards as something hits the door and both of them bang on it. "Open the door Rodgers!" Masky yells as I start to crawl backwards until I hit the wall and curl up slowly, the banging stops abruptly as I hear them start to whisper and I hear them moving around slightly. I whimper softly as I hang my head and lean on the end of my bed, I slowly start to fade off as the whispers go quiet and I hear one of them huff as they both go back to there own room and slam the door leaving alone in silence and fear.