More Feelings.....

He then goes silent and he just walks a little ways before we come up to a smaller cabin that is dark wood instead of our oakwood one.

  He then walks up to the door and awkwardly unlocks the door, with me in his arms, he pushes the door open and kicks it shut with his foot.

    He sets me onto a couch before locking the front door and heading into another door, I just sit there and look around.

    Basic livingroom with an arm chair, couch, coffee table, TV, and entertainment center and then there was a bookshelf with a ton of medical books on it.

   I look back to the door as jack walks back in, he didn't have his bag anymore but he did have a med kit and other supplies with him.

    He set it all down onto the coffee table before, he looks up at me, "Did anywhere else get damaged?", I gently shake my head and he silently nods.

   He takes a washcloth and starts to wipe up my face, taking the band aid off the side of my mouth revealing the scar making me feel uncomfortable.

   As he just ignores it and continues what he was doing, he put a strip on my busted lip and then wiped up my neck.

     He then grip my nose and I feel him twist it slightly and then I could breath for a sec and then I couldn't again, he then places a weird looking bandaid on it before he goes onto the next thing.

     I felt kinda faint and my head was kinda spinning as I felt blood rush to my head, he just reached up and cleared his throat, I look at him "Finally I was talking to you", "s-sorry" I mumble as he just absently shakes his head.

      "Your covered in blood and dirt and I can't tend to you ankle while you have pants on" my eyes widen In embarrassment, "I need you to take off your pants" he says in a completely serious and mostly annoyed tone.

  I just tense up and nod a bit while he unties my shoes and then gently pulls off my socks, I then start undoing my pants sliding off my hatchets and belt he helps me pull them down as my pastey thighs are uncovered.

    I was insecure about my thighs and here I am just bare infront of him and I hated it, he then started to feel around my ankles and then after what felt like awhile he set the second one down and pick up an ace bandage.

     "Your still covered in blood and dirt, before I wrap you up you should take a shower", I blush a bit and nod, he then stands and sets the ace bandage down, he picks me up and I blush harder as I feel his hand on my thigh, at least it's not as bad as when i was naked infront of tim and Brian.

      He then sets me on a sink as he turns on the shower and then turns to me, "Can you do this by yourself?" He deadpans as I just sit there in silence, this sucks and I cant walk or stand on my own let alone shower, I feel myself start to cry.

    He sighs in annoyance again as he just walks over to me and starts to pull off my hoodie.

   I just let him as I just start to cry, he sets it down and then I hear him hiss in a weird way as he picks up my arm and I look down seeing how I popped a stitch.

    "Great", he says spitefully as he just rubs eyelids with one hand and looks up at me, "Look I know you've been through alot and I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure you can't do this alone so do want me to help or are you gonna do it alone?", I just sniffle and look at the shower, the curtains were black and had a nice white moon and star pattern, I just think for a sec and then think about it.

    Even if he did do something it wouldn't be as bad as what just happened, so I just look back up at him and nod, "Yes p-please...." he then places his hands under my shirt slightly and pulls it over my head "Why were you alone anyway?" I watch him walk out and come back with my jeans and socks he picks up my shirt and hoodie and leaves, he's gone for a bit before he comes back.

     "Now are you going to want your underwear on during this?", I gulp and look down at myself seeing all my scars and I felt so disgusted with my body, "i-i'll.... take th-them off" I just look to the side and lift myself a bit and slip them off, "Here I'll put it in the wash aswell" I just feel my whole body start to burn as I hand them to him.

       He then grabs my arm and I flinch as he just lifts me and starts walking over to the shower, he opens the curtain and sets me on a little ledge connected to the shower wall.

     "There there isn't much you cant use in here, just dont waste anything and be careful for the damage on your leg and nose, I'll wash those when your done with the rest", he then closes the curtain and begins walking away.

      "Call me when your done, If you dont remember my names jack", he then leaves and shuts the door behind him.

    I just begin to wash off the best I can, I still felt light headed and breathing was very difficult.

     After washing all the dirt and blood off my arms and legs, I then just grabbed something from the shelf and washed my hair with it.

        His stiff smelt really good, and now that I think of it he smells really good. And this place is so nice and alot more calm than the cabin, he also probably saved my life.

       I wonder what would have happened If he hadn't walked up or made noise, that thing could've hurt me bad and I would just be left there after all broken and alone..... I curl my legs into my chest as i just rinse off my hair and clean behind my ears.

     I then call out to him and I flinch as I hear the door open, "You done?" He says I'm a less than enthusiastic tone, I just open the curtain slightly and nod.

     I see him walk over and open the curtain more, as he looks down at me, he then grabs a rag and some soap before he sits on the bathtub ledge and lifts my leg into his lap, he starts to gently wash around the wounds.

    "Your so pale", he somewhat whispers as he sets the rag down and moves my leg under the water washing off the soap, he then stands and opens the medicine cabinet pulling out hydrogen peroxide and alchohol.

    He then walks over to me and sits back onto the ledge, I felt less awkward for some reason.

     He just wasn't focused on me and that made me safe, he finished up cleaning the wounds and then got up and turned off the shower.

    He got a towel and started to help me dry off, before grabbing bandages off the counter and started to 'fix me up' I guess.

    He then grabs my arm and looks at the stitch and groans is annoyance, "Why were you out in the forest", he says as he just snips that stitch and starts to set up a needle, "I wa-as heading back from an o-odd job" He nods and then fixes the stitching, "Do you want me to take you back to the cabin?" I just shrug and look away, I see him look up at me and then back down "So I heard you caught the two of them".

   I blush and look back to him, "Yeah, th-they're gross" he snickers a bit.

     "I cant believe they would do something like that while on a job", I nod and look down at the new stitches, he gets up and goes to walk out.

     "You can stay here tonight and I'll take you back tomorrow, but you have to call and tell them where you are" he pulls out my phone from his pocket and hands it to me, then leaves.  I sigh and dial Brian's number, The phone picks up.

    "Toby, where are you?" He says quickly, "I'm with E.J., so-something hap-ppened on my way back and h-he offered to h-help me out", Hes silent for a sec "Do you want us to come get you?".

    "N-No, it's fine he offered to ta-ake me back tomorro-ow", "Ok... Call when you start to head back tomorrow, Maskys pissed." he then hangs up and I sigh.