More?

They had been fighting for hours, at this point I think they had broken everything in the kitchen and there voices had the house shaking.

    Bad memories are resurfacing and the similarities to the other house, I'm panicking and shaking as I was pressed against my bedroom wall.

        Then what happened last time came to mind, what If I walked out there.... would they stop... would they chase me or ignore me, was it worth it to try and stop them.

        I sigh and place my hand on my wall pulling myself up to stand as feel my legs wobble beneath me I creep out of my room and down the hall to the kitchen.

        There they were screaming at eachother and Brian looked like his leg was bleeding and I could see blood flowing from somewhere behind Tim's mask.

        I slowly and quietly wobbled in and looked at them, just as I walked up to say something brian pulls back and socks tim across the jaw making his mask fly.

         He looks back to brian, his nose was bleeding and there was also blood on his lips and rolling down his chin, He spits at brian and then tackles him making them both fall as the knock a chair door making me trip, I gasp and scoot back.

      They both pause and look at me, both there masks were off and they both had really stern looks on there faces, "W-why are you g-guys fighting?", I ask timidly, this had never worked before normally my dad would just start beating me instead of mom. 

     But they both seemed to calm down and Brian let out a sigh as his expression softened and as he pushed tim off him, they both sat back and started to wipe the blood off themselves I quickly got up and wet a folded paper towel before handing it to hoodie and then scurried back to get masky a ice pack....

     That's strange I guess I have two names to call them now.... hm I'll call them both. I walked back in to them sitting at the table and walked up to masky and handed the ice pack to him, he grabbed it from me and put it on his swelling cheek.

         They both stayed still and we all sat in silence, after a few seconds the silence was interrupted by the front door opening and two female voices coming towards the kitchen, the kitchen door opens and we all look up to see kate and another girl with a white mask with an x over the nose, her and kate pull up there masks and look at us.

       "I get why you wanted me here now", the random girl sighs as masky scoffs turns away. "Toby this is rouge shes gonna stick around with us, she works opposite hours from me so there wont be much chaos when I'm gone"
she smiles gently at me as I just quietly nod and sit down at the table.

      "Hey toby, nice to meet you I'm gonna be bunking with kate in the meantime" I smile softly at her and she looks up at brian and tim before both girls leave the kitchen and there talking starts up again.

                            ~•○•●•○•~

        I was currently sat on a stump as kate was sewing up a cut on hoodies arm, we were on an elongated mission and an asshole who part of a clan that was digging into slenders business cut the shit out of his arm.

        We had lit a fire and it was pitch dark around us as the leaves in the tree flowed to the autumn breeze, I was just waiting for them to finish so we could head to our next location or maybe take a break and sleep.

       Tim was smoking and the cigarette smoke was going directly into rouge's face making her cough and stand up, she flipped him off before heading over to me and sitting down.

       She leaned over me and whispered "They always this boring?", I nod and chuckle a little, "Always", I replay, as we both laugh a bit, kate glances at us and we both shut up before she goes back to work on his arm.

  We all sit in silence before, kate pulls back and starts to redo the stitching on the needle before starting on another cut this one deeper than the last, Masky groans as he puts out his cigarette and just leans back and looks down and I think at me.

    I start to fiddle with my thumbs as I start to feel really bored and like I wanna walk around, I look around me and in the trees watching the leaves move around and slowly fall around us I look behind me and see a figure standing in between the trees.

  They just stood still and started to slowly walk up to us they looked tall but not to tall, sorta skinny and long limbs somewhat like slenderman but not as tall and had more of a trenchcoat on?.... I stand up and look behind me no one seemed to see me stand which was strange.

    I start to walk up to them slowly, as I start to see long white tendrils behind them swaying like the leaves in the trees as I get closer I get to see that there wearing a fedora and... has no face and sharp teeth carved into a horrible smirk.

    This isn't slenderman or anyone I've ever seen before, I step back as they move foreward I go to head back to the others and tell them as I see the white tendril shoot at me I gasp and dodge it falling to the floor and start to get dragged back.

    I kick my foot at the tendril as I flipped on my back and another tendril goes to my other foot, i go to scream as I, flinch up at a loud hissing noise, I look around in a panic as I look at me hands and them to the fire burning infront of me.

   "Shlyukha" he hisses as kate pokes his arm roughly, "Well stop moving so much dougebag" she scolds as he just turns his head away and I look up at tim with a somewhat scared look, "What" he snaps as I flinch back and try to control my breathing, was that a nightmare.

   "You good little dude", I hear rouge whisper to me, I look up at her and shake my head no. "What you have a nightmare or something" she teases as I just nod, and try to hold my shaking hands still, she just stops laughing and looks down at me kinda silently.

   "Wanna.... talk about it?", she says kinda awkwardly, I think for a moment myself therapist always told me talking about the nightmares helped make them go away and after she died I haven't had anyone to talk to, I nod and turn to her.

   I motion for her to come close and explain the dream the best I can trying to keep my words as straight as I can despite my stuttering and ticking, she pauses when I finish and clears her throat before looking at the other three.

    They look at her and she motions to me before, looking at me, "Hey can you tell them the nightmare you had...?", I hold still in slight embarrassment, really? This is what I get for talking about it, there probably gonna think I'm a complete weirdo for thinking about boss like that....

  I take a breath before starting to timidly explain to them, after I finish they all just sit there before kate makes a weird gagging noise "Gross", she goes back to the almost finished cut, as I hear tim groan, "I guess someone fancys the new proxy". He says stands up as kate puts the stuff away, "We should head out now".