'Work'

The three of us walked through the dark and damp forest, leaves and twigs snapped beneath my feet as they both walked ahead of me as I trailed from behind. My nerves were wrecked, my anxiety wouldn't fade and my hand trembled, every now and then they would look back at me and then back forward. I fumbled with my sleeves and sunk my teeth into my lip to keep myself from jolting to much, but the twitches and ticks just got worse as we near upon a deserted and cracked road. The cross it and keep going as we near a slight clearing with a dented and black car, the forest around us almost looked pitch black.

      From what I could see the car had tinted windows and It gave me a bad feeling, my hatred for cars was still strong and a bad taste filled my mouth as they started to get in. I quickly walked over to the door and tried to open it only for it to be locked, "What's wrong pest, door wont open?" He snickers as he rolls down the window. "Doors are jammed. Your gonna have to climb in" he says smugly as I take a deep breath and climb in. I land face first into the backseet, the bandage on my face shifting a bit, as I try and get up only for masky to step on the gas and make me fall again.

     I just stay there catching my breath as I try and get up sitting in the middle and look around seeing there are no seatbelts, making my neck jolt to the side. I bring my knees up and see masky light a cigarette and place it at his lips, he lights it and switches gears, I look at hoodie and see he's just staring forward at the road. I let out a small sigh and just stare forward, thinking about what horrible thing we're gonna do.

I slowly daze off a bit as I, start to just stare off into space. After a bit the car stops, leaving us in front of a old looking but nice house. Hoodie and masky almost immediately get out and I follow them, crawling to the front seat and leaving through the passenger's side. The start to climb the plant wall and enter through the second floor window, I stand there for a bit twitching as I hesitantly grab onto the ladder like object and slowly start to climb my foot slipping once or twice making my neck jolt out of nervousness. I finally make it to the window climbing in and falling to the floor with a soft thud, I see masky and hoodie are just gone and I'm met with a rather tall and built man walking up a set of stairs to the floor I was on and I gulp as he just casually makes eye contact with me and then freezes.

    I feel a wave of bloodlust rush over as his face goes from slight shock to pissed and angry, I feel a sickening grin play on my lips as his stomps over to me. I stand up ready to RIP him to shreds as we both hear a woman screaming in the other room, he mumbles a name and then starts speeding towards the location of the scream. I snicker a bit and unlatch my hatchet from my belt, running my gloves palm over the blade with one hand and then throw it with the other, the hatchet slamming into his back. Making him jolt forward and fall in pain, he let's outa pained yell as I stomp my boot on his head and yank the axe out of his back watching as blood squirts out of the open gash and covers my boots and Jean's. I then dig the boot into the back of his neck and raise my arms above my head hatchet in my hands as I adjust it into my palms, my neck snaps to the side as i swing the hatchet down and dig it into his skull.

   He gargled on his one blood for a split second before I pull the hatchet out and watch as more blood gushes out and all over the floor. As I take short and heavy breaths feeling my dry lips crack at how big my grin was, this felt so good just like when i... killed him. My thoughts are suddenly cut off my clapping as masky walks out of the shadows and I see hoodie dragging a women's and child's dead body out of a room and down the stairs, I look up at masky for him to simply say "Good job pest, get ready cuz we're not done for the night." He the walks down the states as My stomach churns and curtles as my thoughts ran wild thinking about what I could've done to better satisfy my hunger and how much I want to do this again.... is that bad?

     I think gulping down my heavy breathing and begin following masky down stairs and into a well lit and nice looking livingroom. I smell pumpkin and spices everywhere, making my head tingly. I see them grab cleaning supplies and masky hands me a mop. "Go clean up your mess, and bring him down with the rest." I walk up the states to see hoodie bringing down a couple pillows and a carpet covered in blood, he stares at me for a sec and then walks down stares I look at the big dude in the hallway and sigh deeply. Great, now I have to carry him and clean up all the mess he made.

    I grip his head and sling his arms around my neck, I lift him and my legs and arms wobble being chained in that basement for so long made my body a bit week. As I drag him down the stairs his blood drip on the floor and I let out a huff as I drop him on the other bodies, I then start the mob up all the blood scrubbing the floor as I see hoodie walk up the stairs with two things of bleach. He places it next to with along with a pair of gloves, "thanks" I say slipping on the gloves and start to scrub more hoodie stands there for a bit just staring at me, until he turns on his heal an walks into the bedroom and starts to clean his own mess.