Uncomfortable

I was finally assigned my own assessment, i mean that or masky and hoodie dont want me around right now. They have been ignoring me since that night where they fucked in that kitchen, and now that I know they could get in serious trouble for that they've been careful around me. When I ran Masky at one point he shoved me against the wall and threatened to flay me if I told anyone what happened, and hoodie just sees me and walks out.

    Of course the girls are confused and have asked but I kinda wanna keep all my limbs and organs so I have kept quiet till now. The mission I was sent on was small not to small for just enough for me to handle, thankfully. I was tredding through the forest and making it to the cracked up cobblestone road that lead to the small neighborhood where my task was.

      I had walked up to the decent sized trailer that housed a drug addict and his alcoholic girlfriend my objective was to kill the girlfriend and frame him for it. Sounds..... easy enough. So I climbed on top of the trailer and walked Over to the small hatch on the roof using my hatchet to snap the lock as quietly as possible and then climb inside. I dropped inside landing into a squatting position on the stained and musty carpet, I look around and see dishes and garbage everywhere.

       There were small areas that were clean, like really clean and then bear bottles and pipes along with areas of different lighters. I reach put and grab a purple play boy lighter, I laugh to myself and then pocket it. I start to walk to the small door that lead to a bedroom, the slide door was barely agape with a foot sticking out of it. I open the slide door and it sled awkwardly as if it was off the railing, I then looked down to see them in there underwear, a crack pipe in his hand and a beer bottle that had spilled its contents onto the bed above the women's head, I sigh as I... um certain toys scattered along the bed I just walk back out and walk into the kitchen.

      I start to search through there stuff opening cabinets and searching through drawers, what I had found worth keeping was $132, a black switchblade with green fire print and then a a pack of cigarettes..... The same brand tim smokes, I shove them into my jacket pockets and then pick up a decent sized kitchen knife. I walk back to the couple and proceed to climb over the women she looked awful and tired bags laced around her eyes, I then bring up the knife to her throat and slice along it, her eyes shoot open as she begins to struggle her arms pinned under my legs and her feet flailing frantically.

         Until I slice all the way and her gargling and choking come to a stop as the blood fills her throat and open mouth spilling down the side, light drains from her already dull eyes. I then release her body from under mine, and look over at the man I grab onto him and flip him on top of her, placing the knife the same hand and position as it would be in mine. His paperwork said he was right handed thankfully, which makes my job easier. I then climb back through the top and rehook the lock snapping it back into place and hoping off the trailer I looked around and made sure there was no sign of my presence before slinking back down the cobblestone street and managing to somewhat get back into the forest.

        Everything was really dark now, the air smelt coppery and the ground was damp from the earlier rain. Looking around I could find nothing out of the usual except for a bad feeling in my gut, I then started to jog forward. The faster I started getting back the better I felt, so I just kept going growing my pain until I was in a full out run. I was dodging shit and my shoes were getting muddy from how hard they were hitting the floor. Until my foot got caught on a root sticking out of the ground making me fall forward, slamming against the floor and havimg my face come in full contact with a rock.

        I hear a loud crunch noise as I could no longer breath through my nose and I could feel it running and my entire mouth and chin were covered in what tasted like blood. I cough as i sit up and try to wipe it off with my sleeve the best i can as it just kept going and bleeding everywhere, I raise my hand and my sleeve rolls down. I then freeze, as I feel something strange wrap around my to back legs, I then yelp as I'm lifted into the air.

      I try my best to look around as my hoodie slides up my body and covers my face, I struggle and flail my legs to the best of my ability as I'm turned back around and slammed against a tree. I look up to be met with... slenderman?.... no this was that monster from my dream, I stare in horror as his grin widens and I see his sharp teeth and two other tendril wrap tightly around my arms and harshly push them into the tree.

         I cough as blood runs down my throat as I'm looking up at this horrible creature, I continue to struggle and scream the best I can as I feel one of his tendrils slide up my leg and I choke back a scream as one is pushed into my mouth I let out muffled cries and strangled screams.

     As he starts to aggressively feel me up and I try to look anywhere but here as the distgusting thing in my mouth scrapes against the roof of my mouth as it yanks my head to look at him, I begin to cry as he presses against me and I shake my head quickly and violently until I hear something snap behind him and his smirk widen to the sides of his face as he just disappears, leaving me hanging in the air.

         I drop to the floor my ankles crumbling under me as I start to loudly cry and sob put, I hear another crunch as I look up and see e.j. I feel relief wash over me as he stands there with a bag over his shoulder frozen in place, tears streaming down my face mixing with both dry and fresh blood running down my throat. He then starts to walk over to me, cautiously and loom down at me, "What happened to you" he asks as I just start to explain loudly and frantically, not even being able to understand myself.

        "Holy shit..." he sighs and looks around running a hand through his hair before kneeling down and placing a hand under my chin, "Your lip is busted too, I wouldn't bet that your not gonna have a black eye", he then takes back his hand and looks me over, "Can you walk?", he says standing up, I genlty nod as I lean against the tree behind me and place my hands against it lifting my self up, my legs felt numb and my ankle was tingly, if I could feel pain I would be in agony right now.

        I push my self forward a bit and feel my ankles bend and shake under me making me making me fall into jack, he catches me as I grip his arms hearing him sigh. "So no", he groans in annoyance and grips my back, he then pulls me up and into his arms. "We're so far away from your cabin", he sighs again and starts heading deeper into a different path. "My place is closer."