A month into this endeavor

After that me and jack kept in touch, well more like I got his number and wont leave him alone. He didnt seem to mind though, at least as far as I can tell. Masky and hoodie have been out, I haven't heard from them since I talked to them the day I got back, they have been back but just not while I've been here. 

       So its just been Kate, me, and rouge. They were very sweet and I couldn't have been more content especially with the seemingly lack of fights that are happening. The least that's happened is a slight disagreement between the two but besides that nothing, I had been exploring the woods alot more. Of course being careful and more stealthily or as stealthy as someone who makes loud noises and tics can be.

      I've been practicing my hatchet throwing and have got a 80 to 20 success rate at hitting the targets that I've drawn on trees. I guess being almost alone alot isnt so bad, I've also found a small convenient store that sells stuff. Not alot but it does sell junk food, energy drinks/Sodas, Drugs and discount jewelry, that have caught my fancy quite a few times.

      I've wondered alot what my ears would look like pierced or any other part of my body, and yes I mean any. My fake I.D. that I have says I'm 22, when I'm actually 18 but it doesn't really matter if they didnt give me what I wanted I probably would just kill them off anyway. Going on small jobs here and there was nice, it was like spreading propaganda and vandalizing shit, which felt real nice.

     I also have cleaned up some messes from others who were too lazy to do it themselves and from what I've cleaned I can see why. The kills were so fucking messy and they seemed to give less than no shit about what there doing before just leaving the mess behind to create a new one. It was distgusting but hey I got paid for it which was a plus, along with getting to steal whatever I want from whoever I want when I want to.

      So collecting lighters is a thing I've started doing, it's gotten pretty Impressive. With the couple playboy lighters that are surprisingly common around the places I've been, The ones with the flames going up them I've got an emerald green and yellow one, a few zippo lighters one with the words 'To bailey' written in cursive, a Loz one and one with an eight ball imprint.

        Soda tabs are cool to just pop off and sometimes get more off the top of the can everytime, I have a blackish candle that I keep them in that has the star signs on it. I've been collecting the monster, red bull, and rockstar cans. Plenty of them are hanging from my roof on fish wire that I found abandoned my the small lake a little over a mile away.

      The walls in this place are far from perfect, it seems like the wood is rotting behind the drawing I've scattered across the walls along with numerous drawings and posters that majorly have water damage to them or rips. I have a cracked mirror that I found in a random junk yard that rouge showed me, I took tons of stuff from there.

     I do my best to avoid the tons and tons of broken beer bottles everywhere that remind me of not so pleasant memories that had me on the ground panicking for an hour the other day. Me wardrobe has changed very little, besides maybe some Hawaiian shirts, more Jean's that have plenty of holes in them, I own quite a few hats and I have a pair of combat boots that tim got me and then a pair of running shoes that are in perfect condition from brian.

     The Odd jobs have been getting easier and I totally get why some of the fuckers who work around here take pleasure and joy from this type of line in work. I on one hand am on the fence, yeah it feels nice to kill them off and hear the crunching of there bones and the gargled of blood slowly filling there throat as the life drains from there pathetic and dying eyes. But on the other hand it's not morally right in the slightest, I mean it's not like I have a choice. It's either work or die and death dont seem so fun anymore after finding out all this stuff is real who knows what comes next.