Better than before

I was laying in bed feeling out of it and moody, Everything was weird and masky was so much more of a douchebag than before. He would purposely give me the bad roles in missions and would bump into me when we crossed eachother, it wouldn't matter normally but the fact that he's twice my size in body weight and it makes me hit the floor hard. I hadn't left my room since last mission and that was awhile ago, since we're on break for awhile after the 'incident', But a plus is that kate is living with us now and she would make dinner and make sure I'm ok and fed.

      It was a plus after all the bad that I had endured recently, as I roll over and look up at the ceiling it was raining at the moment and the sound was calming after the fight between Hoodie and Masky last night that Kate had stopped. Which was another good thing that she was here, they couldn't fight and beat the shit out of eachother now, I smile gently as a knock comes from my door. I get up and walk over to my door, I open it and see kate again, she smiles down at me and I smile at her, unlike masky and hoodie she didn't casually wear her mask around the house only on missions which was great to have another person to look at.

      She of course gave me a sandwich and a water bottle, telling me normal things like to take a shower, brush my teeth, it had come to me a few times that she might not have a choice but to do this and maybe boss was making her. But it still felt nice and the daily human interaction gave me just that little bit of sanity, she left after giving me another smile and I feel a bit better. I then left my room after grabbing some clothes and a towel, I walked to the bathroom and shut the door, I then take my shirt and pants off before standing infront of the mirror and checking over the scars that I have collected over the past five months....

      Wow five months has already and alot has happened and I still dont know whether I prefer to be here or Somewhere else I mean theres not many places for people like me to go. A most common place is jail but, I would choose this over that and I probably wouldn't have had my first kiss with someone attractive. Probably would've been some dick who takes advantage of smaller dudes and I'm not big and I just recently began to have muscle.

     I sigh as I ruffle my hair and lean towards the mirror, I look over my face before taking the bandage off the side of my face and running my fingers over the scar. I sqeak as the door opens and I'm met with a maskle and shirtless masky, he was looking at his phone before he noticed me and stopped his face completely calm as I just start to freak out. He looks me up and down and then smirks "Get out!!!", I scream as I cover my chest with my arms, "But why, I've seen you naked before", he says getting closer, I throw my towel at him "Dont say stuff like that people are gonna think things!" He chuckles before grabbing his toothbrush and toothpaste.

       "Ok ok, I'll leave" he turns around and shuts the door behind him, I stand there quietly for a bit before I begin to blush as the situation sinks in and I smile as I remember his stare and I feel better. I quickly pick up my towel and get into the shower feeling the Luke warm water run through my hair. I had quickly got done and got out as I was dring my hair, it had grown out quite a lot and it was kinda curly when wet which was cool.

       I throw my towel in the laundry basket and walk to the kitchen walking into the kitchen and immediately feeling the cold air which somehow got to me through my black turtleneck but it felt nice (Yes he can he can feel hot and cold in this story) I saw hoodie sitting on the table and.... his mask was off tOo. Wow, he hasn't shaven for awhile, he still looks good though, he looks up at me as I smile at him and place my plate kate had given me in the sink. This is better and I feel better, I wish I had this at my old home even if the fights here are also bad, it's more of a friendly toxicity here.....
At least it's better than before.