Wait-

Our break had ended and we were back on daily missions, some were packed into one day which was very exhausting but all the money we have stolen has gotten us a few good meals and groceries.

     Masky wasn't a dick to me during these last missions which made everything go a lot smoother, he even gave me a high five that felt so cool. Given the only other person to give me a high five was my sister, I had been getting closer to kate she was nicer than I had first thought and she helped me clean up after a really messy kill that helped alot.

        I had just gotten done killing and his girlfriend who were naked and heavily making out in a bedroom, I had dragged there bodies off the bed and onto the floor throwing a blanket over there bare bodies. I took a deep breath as I collected one of my hatchets and searched for the other one almost everywhere, I just couldn't find which was strange I was looking in the bed for it messing with the blankets and tossing the pillows aside when I felt hands on my hips.

   I freeze and look down to see faded gray Jean's and black steal toed boots, Masky I thought as I try and turn around only to be shoved onto the bed making me bend over the side, I gasp as he presses against my ass and I feel him lean down and his breath tickle my neck as he grinds up against me making me let out a choked noise as I hear plastic shuffling then a pair of lips on my upper neck.

       His teeth pull down the cloth covering my neck as he takes the mouth piece off my mouth and licks the blood of my jaw, he hands feeling up my sides and sliding his calloused hands up my shirt traces my features across my chest. 

        Biting at my neck making me breath out, "Masky~", I groan as he presses hard against me, "Tim~" he whispers into my ear, I blush deeply as He leans up and kisses me on the cheek before pulling away from me and walking the bodies and picking them both up, "Hurry and clean the blood we're not getting chased by the cops again", before leaving me panting and my legs weak.

      That was awesome, Like he just did that without any warning or like anything! It felt a lot like with Brian, and Tim that's a nice name, he's really hot. I quickly clean up grabbing up the bloody sheets and pillows, my mouth peice my hatchet that was on the ground next to my foot, and quickly run out of the room and catch up with the others.

     "Where were you did you get lost?" Kate asks as I shake my head, "No I just lo-ost my hatchet i-in the bedro-oom and had to tear it up to fin-nd it." She looks at me for a second before nodding and burning the sheets with the rest of the stuff.