Window

✨Oh look who's updating moi✨

Enjoy
_____________

{The next day}

"Hmmm" Stiles sighed and snuggled into Derek's chest more. He opened slightly his eyes to look at Derek when he saw the clock and shot quickly up, sheets still around him causing Derek to Frown at the cold.

"Holly shit I forgot"

"What happened?"

"Stiles what the fuck are you doing"

Derek asked when Stiles climbed on top of him. and yeah they were pretty much still naked. "I-uh- oh I forgot hehe" redness covered his cheeks but he didn't move away he was still trying to bend to the nightstand to get something. The sudden movements caused a low grown from Derek.

"Fuck where is it"

"The what"

"Here it is" he shouted looking at his phone and looking at it. reading the 3 messages from his father. He looked at the phone and back at a confused looking Derek. "We can still make it" he cheered.

"How about dinner tonight with my dad?"

"1st of all get off of me and 2nd what?"

"Now that 'i'm thinking about it I like it here" Stiles said and moved his hips a bit to tease him. "Now get your werewolf ass up we need to clean ourselves up and be at my house in 30 mins!"

{Skipping time cause I'm bored to write that part :)}

Derek closes the loft door behind Stiles. a huge sigh escaped both of their mouths "That went better than I expected" Stiles said and jumped on the couch and made grabby hands to Derek.

"Well I'm alive, aren't I?" he let a small chuckle leave his lips and laid beside him, and soon Stiles's head was on his chest.
"Where is everybody?" "apart from Scott and Isaac who are screwing each other at his house"

"Peter no clue, Lydia's with Jackson and Boyd and Erica out checking the perimeter"

~
They were just laying there kissing lazily, watching 'supernatural', arguing about how Derek thought Dean and Castiel were straight and Stiles was trying to prove him not.
Both caught up in their moment; they didn't hear the people in the building. Suddenly a terrified-looking Erica and a pretty bad wounded Boyd came through the door.

Stiles's pov:

"We found the w-"

"She transformed into Boyd and I had to fight both of them until I knew which one is which" she cried out. Boyd only held her tight in his embrace, trying to calm her down.

"Hey, everything is okay now...here, sit here and tell us what happened" I got up from the couch and mentioned for them to sit.

"We were doing our usual shift when suddenly someone called our names next thing I remember is a flash of lightning and then appeared a black-haired woman, then everything went black for me" Boyd explained.

Derek was halfway shifted, claws out, eyes red. he got up

"What do you think you are doing?"

He looked at the way I was grabbing him. "I'm taking my hand off" he scoffed and tried to leave again.I stopped him again. "Derek no!"

"Stiles she is out there" his voice changed into growls "she hurt Boyd" "I have to go"

"I'm not letting you go, Derek!"

"I don't need your permission Stiles, I'm the alpha"

"And I'm your fucking mate so I'm not just gonna let you go and DIE"

"I need to protect you...the pack"

"Derek seriously you are not going out there alone" I stepped in front of the door and put my hands on his chest to push him away from the exit.
"Stiles step away"

"No Derek-" I felt a small tear rolling down my cheek.

"WHAT ABOUT YOUR PROTECTION?"

"I DON'T NEED PROTECTION STILES"

"OH HELL YEAH YOU DON'T" I chuckled sarcastically, from my rage more tears were streaming down my face. "What if you get seriously injured huh? Or even worse" "who will be there to help u? Oh yeah nobody.."

"Stiles"

"Ju-just stay until the morning please, Derek I've lost one of the closest people in my life I don't wanna lose you too please"

"Fine!"

Derek's pov:

"Fine" I sighed and he smiled burying his head in my chest and wrapping his hands around my torso like I was about to vanish. "Although that's the last time you are doing this"

Nodding his head we walked upstairs to check up on Boyd and Erica and went straight to bed.

3rd person's pov:

Derek was looking at Stiles body sleeping peacefully next to him, his little button nose being scrunched upon his chest. He didn't want to leave him here unprotected but he needed to protect his mate at all costs, even if that meant he would be in so much trouble tomorrow and Stiles would be mad. He sighed and tried to untangle himself from his mate and slowly slowly made his way to the window where he jumped.

~

He was just following his instincts, not knowing exactly the witch's scent. "What are you doing out here?" he snapped his head to the sound.

"Trying to get yourself killed..Hale?"
She was walking slowly towards Derek. "Where is your pack?"

"Nowhere near you" Derek said with gritted teeth.

"Your little mate? What was his name Stanley?-" Derek cringed at the wrong name. "Stanf-"

"It's STILES"   "oh yeah what a pity he is not here to watch you die"

"Why don't you just leave and go back to your little coven?" 

"Cause Derek you see.... I wanna destroy you" she said and with a snap of her fingers, a claw mark found his way on Derek, cutting across his arm. He growled from pain when he felt the wolfsbane in his wound.

"Why are-" another claw mark this time slashing his stomach followed by another on his side. 
"-you doing this" he hissed

"CAUSE I WANT U DEAD" she screamed, her eyes turning white and her hair bright blue, light was coming through her. Derek knew he needed to act or she had him so although his body was a walking wound he ran, extending his claws. He slashed her throat but didn't apply to much force to go deep enough to kill her. The fight was a bloody mess and ended with an unconscious Derek on the ground and a couple of feet away from him a pretty much dead witch.

{The next day}

"Stiles?"

"StIlEs?'

"STILES WAKE UP"

Stiles jumped up causing him to fall with his butt on the floor "wtf dude"  "Boyd? Isaac? What's wrong?"

"It's Derek" he was pretty sure Derek was sleeping with him last night so he turned his head to see an empty bed.

"Where's Derek?" "Boyd?"

"I-i don't know but we have to hurry" Stiles felt his mate mark burning, his hearing was fading. He couldn't exactly make out exactly what they were saying and he started asking too many questions.

"STILES HE IS BARELY ALIVE" Isaac shouted with tears in his eyes.

______________________________

✨Anddd done✨
I'm gonna try and update as soon as I can✨