Nightmare...

^^^^^ at Stiles's house^^^^^

"Are you sure everything is okay?"

"Dad! It's the millionth time you've asked me, I'm fine" I groaned. He started getting annoying.

"Sorry, it's just that I wanna make sure you are okay... I-I  thought I lost you, Stiles" he said looking at the screen where we were watching a crappy show and then back at me.

"Dad I am not going anywhere you are stuck with me forever okay?....so good luck with that! " I snorted causing him to chuckle

***

"I better get some rest because I have an early shift tomorrow " he got up and I heard him yell a "goodnightson"

I made my way to my bathroom where I brushed my teeth and then I fell dead on the bed. And just like that, I fell into unconsciousness

NO PLEASE STOP! I yelled trying to break free from the chains that had me pinned on a wall. "And why would I do that Stiles we'll have so.much.fun" his voice was hot against my skin. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"  "From you well...nothing but from him..-" he said pointing at a man on a chair....and then it hit me it was Derek. "DEREK!!!" I screamed, tears running down my face. "Shut it! Where were we? Oh yeah, I want him to feel pain, I am gonna fuck you so hard that your little moans will fill the entire room making your werewolf mate so angry with you that he will kill you!"

"That doesn't make any sense-" I tried to say when I felt Deucalion ripping my boxers off leaving me naked. "DEREK PLEASE WAKE UP!!"  "HELP-STOP!"

"STOP" I woke up screaming. Tears running down my face that was covered in sweat.

"It was just a dream" I whispered to myself.

"It was just a dream" I kept repeating.

I couldn't sleep. Not without knowing Derek was safe.What if he wasn't actually okay and my dream was warning me? I sighed grabbing my phone to text him.

-to:"sourwolf<3"-

-Der?

-Stiles? What do you want it's almost 1 am?

-1st of all Derek that's RUDE  2nd I just had a nightmare and I can't sleep:/

-Oh, what was it about?

-Can you just maybe,idk only if you want to though...come over?

-I'll be there in 5 minutes

-okay, thanks

****

"Hey" I smiled when Derek climbed in from the window.

"Hey are you okay" I shook my head no running into his embrace with tears running down my face. He froze for a couple seconds before wrapping his arms around me. We stayed like that for a minute just admiring each other's warmth. Eventually he tried to pull back only for me to tighten my grip around his chest. I didn't want to let go.

"It's okay'' he whispered, wiping away a tear with his thumb.

"You wanna tell me what happened?" I nodded and I climbed into the bed. He followed but sat on the edge so I scooted over to him and started telling him what happened.

"I am sorry for what he did to you" 

"I know"

"Stiles"  he lifted my chin up with his fingers, our eyes meeting with each other.

"He is dead, he can't hurt you-and if anyone tries to hurt you again I'll rip their throats out-"  

"with your teeth?" I giggled making him laugh

"Yes with my teeth Stiles" And just like that we were kissing. Our lips moving in sync on the best rhythm. His soft lips matched perfectly against mine just like puzzle pieces. They were made specifically for one another.

"Der," I said, breaking the kiss.  

"Mhh?"

"Can you stay the night I don't wanna be alone" he smiled before leaning in, pecking me on the lips.

"I'll take that as a yes" I smirked down at him.

"Now come to bed sourwolf" I said pulling up the sheets for him to get in.

"Wait-first I wanna give you something," I tilt my head in confusion but smiled when he put his hand outside of the window and pulled out a bat.

"Well I think it's my turn to give you your gift" he said rubbing the back of his neck

"I thought that now that your bat broke you might want a new one so I replaced it with a metal one"  

"It's perfect" I squealed as I got it in my hands. Wanting to test it out I swinged it right and left and for the finale I of course posed with it.

"thanks sourwolf" I said followed by a yawn. All that talking and excitement must've worn my down.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed"

I locked the door, I placed my new bat next to the bed  -for safety-  and jumped in the sheets.

"You coming?" he nodded and took his jacket off.

"Derek mind if I take off my jeans?" I asked blushing.

"Ummm I guess no"  he said looking anywhere but me 

here is my chance

"How about we both take them off?" I said sheepishly.

"-Y'know to be fair" I added. Derek nodded and stripped down to his boxers and joined me in the bed.

I scooted next to him and placed my head on his chest. In response he wrapped his hands around me. It felt so right

"I can get used to this" I smiled, playing with his shirt  

"Me too, now go to sleep"      

"Sourwolf" I slapped his hand playfully.

I couldn't see him but I can swear he rolled his eyes

"G'night Der" I felt myself drifting off

"Goodnight Sti"