Note

________________________

3rd person's pov:

"You made it downstairs... Finally" Stiles smiled at Derek as he watched him stumble, making his way to the couch and flopping on him.

"Yeah" he mumbled voice rough.

"Now mind telling me what the fuck was that yesterday?" he knew it was too early to just confront Derek for his actions but the one thing Stiles couldn't handle was...his pack members getting hurt. And a part of him wanted to show Derek that what he did yesterday was wrong... Going around and getting drunk. Drunk equals vulnerable that's what makes Stiles mad at him.

" Please just don't" Derek sighed rubbing his temple as he pulled away and sat next to him

"Why"

"I don't know Stiles... You know I can't control it! I know you are angry at me and I get it but Fuck I'm so tired to listen to you yelling at me for beating up Jackson" he tried to raise his voice but he sounded so broken. Stiles just welcomed him in a tight embrace and held him as Derek let it all out.

Derek coughed, removing his face from Stiles neck.

"I don't want you to see me like this"

"Derek..everyone's got a weak side and with being strong for too long you'll eventually need a break from all this. And this is your time now. You needed a break from being strong, being the alpha. Just let it all out. The tears, the sorrow. Give yourself a break. It's normal."

Derek smiled lightly and snifled, burying his face in the crook of Stiles neck.

"It's okay baby we'll figure it out okay?"
Derek felt himself relax to Stiles touch as he began stroking his arm and running his fingers through his hair slowly. Derek looked up at him with a look of a kicked puppy and Stiles flicked his nose.

"Stop being cute" Stiles rolled his eyes annoyingly but with no hate.

"I can kill you" Derek raised one of his bushy eyebrows in response

"kill me huh?" he smirked, while started leaning in, brushing their lips together teasingly before moving back up. Derek grabbed his neck pulling him close.

"Just fucking kiss me", he breathed out with a serious look. Stiles. wasted no time, attacking Derek's lips forcefully. Derek parted his lips with his tongue while his hands ran down his back until they laid on his hips

He changed their position, pinning Stiles on the couch and laid on top of him as they continued making out. His lips traveled from Stiles' jawline to down his neck, often biting down on his skin making Stiles mouth mumble incoherent words and moans. His hands slipped under Stiles' shirt pulling it upwards but Stiles stopped his hand and stand up. Derek send him a confused look but soon got the memo when Stiles threw him on the couch and sat on top of him, legs on each side of Derek's hips. He grabbed Derek's hands placing them on his ass and started taking off his shirt. Once it was off he leaned in and kissed Derek's lips gently before making his way down to his chest more eagerly.

"They won't stay" Derek chuckled, seeing Stiles fighting in frustration with his skin trying to make his hickeys stay.

"Stupid werewolf healing-Oh God" Derek cut his off by moving his hips up. Stiles in response arched his back as he moved back and forth to meet Derek's moves.

Derek suddenly shifted so he was resting on his elbows before he stood up completely.

"What's wrong?" now it was Stiles' turn to be confused.

"It's Boyd and Erica"

~*~

Once the door opened a shocked Erica stood there with Boyd holding her hand

Derek smelled her emotions and instantly stood up.

"What's up"

"Derek" she fidgeted not knowing how to form the words.

"I found this on the back of the door" She held out a folder.

"What is it"

She just gives it to him and Derek slowly unfolds the piece of paper and reads out loud what the letter was saying.

Hi, handsome missed me?

I bet you do. why don't you just come and pay me a visit-

alone let's say at the old Hale house today

Bring any guests you'll all die.

Lots of love kate

Stiles popped his head over Derek's shoulders to read for himself and instantly freezed, turning towards Derek's face with a horrified expression.

"No this wasn't how it is supposed to go" He felt the panic rushing through his body.

"We were gonna make a plan, a smart one and then follow it...and with that, we would defeat her like with every other problem we dealt with"

"Hey easy there" Boyd mumbled placing his hand on his shoulder but he just pulled away

"You can't just go alone. It's like you are walking into a trap. you won't go, right? We'll follow a plan. Tell me you are not that stupid."

"Stiles relax" Derek was the one talking now.

"I have to go. I'm an Alpha for a reason. I take responsibility for what happens to you"

"But-" the boy flailed his arms

"Stiles, this is my problem to deal with. She wants me"

"We'll wait an hour and if you're not back we are coming" Boyd assured everyone.

"With backup plan" Erica winked at Stiles who was silent after his little speech

Derek nodded, sliding on his jacket. He waved everyone a goodbye walking towards the door

"Der-" Stiles grabbed his arm, tugging him to look at him. There was no point to argue.

"Just...be careful"

"I will" Derek looked at Stiles' sad eyes. He sighed, placing both hands on each side of Stiles' cheeks.

"I'll be back before you even notice it" he spoke gently, capturing his lips in a soft gentle kiss

Stiles just nodded, reluctant to let Derek go. He stood silently as Derek opened the door.

"Derek, wait!" Stiles ran outside to catch up with him.

"Just get this with you" he spoke heavily trying to catch his breath.

"It's a gun with one yellow wolfsbane bullet"

"Where did you-"

"From Chris, I just had to do something to know that I helped" he placed it on his palm, closing it around with his own, squeezing it gently.

"Thanks" Derek said before getting in his Camaro and driving off. Stiles just stood there until his car was out of sight and then walked up the stairs entering the loft. Not even bothered by Boyd's and Erica's presence he closed the door and let out a loud scream, falling slowly on the ground. Boyd looked at Erica who nodded, making her way to Stiles hugging tight, reassuring him that everything is gonna be okay while Boyd prepared him a cup of tea.

_________________________

I hope u enjoyed this chapter✨❤️