"Gay"

I am not dead lmao✌️

___________________________

Stile's POV:

I woke up to the warm off Derek's body. I turned over, his hands still around my torso. I laid there looking and examining his face and in this case, his very naked body. The sun was making a light stripe over his eyes. His face had this relaxed expression, not the i-am-a-grampy-werewolf one.

He looked so peaceful.

"Stop staring" he chuckled.

"Good morning, Sourwolf" I Grinned, kissing his cheek.

"M'rng" he mumbled and buried his face to my neck.

"Found anything interesting while staring?"

"Aaactually in the morning you look like a sleepy puppy, so adorable" I giggled.

"You know I can rip your throat out right?" he threatened raising one eyebrow.

"Yeah with your teeth? You could but you wouldn't cause you looooove me" I extended the word love and laid my head on his chest.

"Yeah and sometimes I consider why?"
I playfully hit him on the stomach. there was a comfortable silence.......that i had to break.

"Derek?"

"yeah?"

"We are naked"

"I know Stiles"

"In your bed"

"I know that too"

"We had sex" I chuckled as i brushed my hands over my mouth. Visions of last night appeared in my head.

"I LOOVEEEE MY LIFE" I smirked. Derek rolled his eyes before closing them.

//Mind communication//

"You're weird"

"Hey! I heard that."

he just kissed my neck, no reply.

/////////////

"Der?"

"what?"

"Remember talking about mates the other day at my house. I think we should go and see Deaton for more information"

"I'll ask if he can come over so that everyone could get something out of it"

"Now just shut up and come here" he pulled me closer to him "I wanna sleep"

~*~

It was after I got back from school when Derek called us for a pack meeting. I thought maybe he called Deaton, but no it was just a regular pack meeting.

We were all around the table talking about the witch that unfortunately came back.

"Maybe y'know she missed us"

"Yeah throw again your sarcastic comment Stilinski" Jackson replied throwing me a pencil.

"Stiles shut up!" Derek half yelled

At Me

Not Jackson

"b-but he-" he gave me the "Hale glare" and cut me off.

I looked at him with a look but he just rolled his eyes and went back to his speech. That made me feel sad, but I bet he didn't even notice. I tried to glance up at him and smile but he just ignored me. I just wanted his attention, that's why I hate pack meetings.

~*~

"Derek it's like when everyone is around, I am just the annoying Stiles to you." I explained to him while we were laying on the couch.

"Stiles you know I don't like showing my feelings in front of people"

"Yeah because you are a broody sourwolf. But Ι wanna cuddle you like Scott cuddles Isaac at pack meetings"
he just moved us so I was in front of him, my back laying on his stomach while he wrapped his arms around me. I rolled my eyes but smiled at his touch.

"Y'know that's not what I mean" "
C'mon when are we gonna tell them?"

"I think seeing me kissing you when you were almost dead made them already know"
I winced at the memory of that. He squeezed my hand for sympathy.

"I mean if we doooo, we can, you know, kiss and we don't have to be hiding" I keep talking while playing with his shirt.

"Stiles!" he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"I am NOT ready yet"

"But why?"

"Cause I don't know how they will react"

"Who? The pack?"

"No the old lady next door" "Yeah them, Cora they might think of me as a powerless alpha"

"Der y'know that's not-"

"-and specifically Peter he might think that I am gay and think of me less"

"and you're not gay?"
I said looking at him and laughed but it came out nervously.

"I don't know Stiles I am bi but I don't think gender matters to me"

"oh-"

"so should I be jealous when I see you with other girls" I teased trying to fix things up.

"not a good time" he was serious as fuck.

"Okay but seriously why do you care about Peter's opinion?"

"Stiles overall he is my uncle...and I don't wanna lay low in his eyes"

"he wouldn't"

"Have you met Peter? "Gay" Stiles, he'll most likely make fun of me forever"

"I am gay and he hasn't done anything to me" i shrugged my shoulders.

"yeah cause you are You! You are Stiles"

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"I CAN'T BE GAY STILES" he shouted. His eyes flashed red for a second causing me to jump up.

"IMAGINE ME BEING GAY"

"Well Explain To Me Cause I Can Picture You Gay "

"Look at me it's like taking a lion and making it a cat. I don't have the body. I.AM.NOT.A.GIRL"

"So you think I'm a girl?" I stood up anger feeling me up.

"No you don't get it" he crossed his arms.

"No, I totally get it. I THINK YOU ARE IN DENIAL!! LIKE DUDE YOU HAVE TO GROW SOME BALLS AND MAN UP!" I screamed.

"I am not! It's not easy" he stood up and walked behind the couch.

"Well sorry that your wolf chose me as your mate a "gay" guy". My voice broke, I could feel my eyes getting watery but I held back.

"Stiles C'mon" he said and rolled his eyes.

"No okay? Idk if you are embarrassed to show people that you are with a guy. But I am your BOYFRIEND DEREK. HELL WE MATED LAST NIGHT." I felt a tear rolling down my cheek and wiped it away with my sleeve.

"SO If YOU DON'T TELL THE PACK THAT WE ARE TOGETHER DON'T BOTHER TALKING TO ME" I yelled and stormed out shutting the door loudly behind me.

____________________________

I know it's small but I promise I'll write more