Not My Business

These 2 chapters are inspired by a imagine that I had with Derek a couple days ago.

So yeah enjoy:)

////////////////////

Stiles' pov:

"what's up buddy" I turn around to meet Scott

"Scott the hell dude?" I half yelled and shut my locker.

"Did I scared you?" he smirked. I shrugged

"No, you just gave me a minor heart attack" I huffed with a smile. We walked through the school hallways going to our next class with my special favorite teacher. Harris.

The time was going so slow I even felt like it's going backwards. I let out a long and desperate sigh.

"Stilinski?" Harris called my name distracting from my thoughts. Which were mostly about Derek naked in the shower.

"Hmm?"

"Up on the board now"

-seriously-

"Yeah seriously" oh I didn't realize I said that out loud.

"Stilinski NOW" I sighed standing up and walked past Scott who's giving me a thumbs up. I went to the board and look at the problem. 'it ain't that hard' I shrugged and start solving it.

"Done" I grinned letting the marker fall. - I thought it would be cool like a *mic drop* it wasn't but whatever. He checked it.

"Aham correct" he narrowed his eyes at me seeing if I cheated or something.

"Sit down and next time pay attention" I winked at him and went to sit down, high-fiving Scotty. When the bell finally rang I grabbed my books and headed out until I remembered Scott and went back to get him.

~*~

making our way to the cafeteria we saw the rest of the pack waiting for us at a table.

"Hey babe" Scott gave Isaac a peck on the lips, sitting down next to him. I plopped down next to Alisson getting out an apple from my lunch tray and started munching on it.

Everyone was sitting on their chairs talking about random stuff but something seemed off. They weren't eating. nobody had food in front of them which is odd because they are werewolves and I know for a fact that they would all be starving right now like Scott who is eating 2 sandwiches and a pop-tart right now.

"Hey, Isaac aren't you hungry ?" I asked knowing for a fact that he will answer me

"I'm not hungry I already ate" he smiled trying to be convising

"so you weren't at school this morning"

"I-i no..Derek wanted to talk to me" he stuttered and Lydia nudged his side.

"Oh, and what did you guys talk about?" I asked

"It's uhh personal" Something personal that I don't need to know? I'm confused

"You Jackson? where were you this morning when we had class with Harris?"

"With Lydia" he shrugged. At this point, I was getting frustrated. I took a deep breath

"and you were at...Lydia?" "And don't even try to lie just say it"

"At Derek's" she admitted

"So let me assume...all of you were at Derek's this morning talking about something personal...And you can't tell me what is it?" I said in a voice full of hurt

"It's not really of your business" Jackson snapped

"Not of my business i-okay-" I blinked not believing that those words came out of his mouth

"Hey, Stiles It's not what he-" Scott tried to fix the situation as always. I bet the only reason he wasn't with them was so I wouldn't suspect a thing.

"Enough... it's not my business" I whispered the last part standing up. I put my bag over my shoulder and exited the cafeteria heading straight to the bathroom so I could calm down. pushing the toilet's door open I sat down not caring about how dirty the floor must be. I just needed to sit. Thought over thought were coming and going through my mind. Why would they not include me? Did they get bored of me? I mean why wouldn't they? I'm nothing in front of them. They would be stronger without having to worry about me all the time. I tried to convince myself that, that was not the case. They are my friends. They want me. I got up to wash my face and once I felt 'better' i went to my locker to leave some books and walked to my next class. And that's how the day kept on going, me going from class to class all alone while ignoring Scott and the others who tried to talk to me.

~*~

While doing maths I felt my phone vibrate.

*Pack groupchat*//

From HottieHale: Pack meeting after school all be there!

*I looked at the phone and huffed in annoyance. 'yeah sure now Stiles exists too'*

From Scotty: Okay

From Catwoman: we'll be there. I mean me and Boyd

From Badasshunter: I have to go pick up something for my dad I'll be a little late

From screamqueen: count me and Jackson in

From theawsomestiles: I can't I have too much h/w to do

I replied, closing my phone not bothering for their response

When the last bell rang I grabbed my things and after I begged my teacher to give me extra homework which she looked at me like I was crazy, I got into my jeep and drove home.

I opened the door, kicked off my shoes, and walked straight to the kitchen looking for food but instead of that I found a piece of paper

'There was an urgent call from the station. I'll be back after midnight. I left you some money if you wanna order pizza

sorry

dad'

"great" I scrunched up the paper and walked up to my room and started doing the bunch of homework my teacher gave me. -Like girl, you could've given me 2 extra papers, not 6-

~*~

Derek's pov:

"Why is Stiles not here?" I looked at everyone getting frustrated.

"I told him It's way more important than stupid homework where the hell is he?"

"I don't think he'll come" Isaac was the one who responded first

"And why is that" I crossed my arms waiting for an answer

"He found out that we had a pack meeting without him and Jackson kind of told him that it's not his business-" Scott stated

"I'm gonna kill him" I growled. He is lucky he got detention at school and he is not here.

My wolf took over.

"I'm going to Stiles'"

////////////////