Am his What?

3rd person's pov:

"I am not going to do that," Ethan was pacing around the room. Aiden starting to get really on his nerves. They didn't have to do that to them not kill not even hurt them. Derek's pack did nothing to them.

"We have no choice Ethan do you wanna die?" Aiden grabbed his shirt, pushing him up against the wall.

"Yes, we do! Scott and Derek will help us"

"I see...Aiden he is giving us no choice" Deucalion's voice gave chills to both of the Alphas.

"He won't cooperate you know what to do boy" with that order Deucalion exited the room.

"I am sorry Ethan" Aiden whispered before injecting something into Ethan's neck.

The werewolf cried out in pain as the liquid traveled in his body leaving behind a burning sensation.  His vision was starting to get blurry and his body was feeling tingly.

He tried to fight him off but he couldn't.

"Aiden why are you doing this?" Ethan screamed. He had to do something or he'd die. Extending his claws he slashed deep into his brother's chest.

Aiden stumbled back in pain. Ethan taking advantage of his time, gathered his strength and looked around, trying to find something-anything that could help him.

Cussing at his eyesight which was getting blurrier by the second he continued to search until he saw something behind the door.

A fire iron

He tried to get it only for Aiden to charge back at him.

The fight between them got bloodier with each slash. Adrenaline rushed through Ethan's body, he stabbed his nails right where his brother's heart was beating. A tear ran down his cheek as he twisted his hand. Killing him wasn't his intention, he was his brother after all. He just needed to buy time. Once he pulled out his hand, Aiden fell to the ground crying out in pain. 

Ethan knew that was his chance so he got the poker and pushed it right through Aiden's stomach sending him unconscious on the floor. Using his hearing senses, he made sure Deucalion was nowhere near him and ran deep into the woods.

As he was running he had to stop. He wasn't healing. He couldn't focus on anything else apart from Aiden.

"Danny he maybe-I need to call him"

^^^

"Danny" Ethan managed to get out.

"Ethan is that you?..of course it's you what do you want?"

"Danny I'm in the w-woods Aiden tr-ied to k-kill me"

"Come again?"

"Him a-and Deucalion-"

"Wait he is back?"

"I'll explain anything to you but please help me I don't think I can hold myself any longer" The alpha managed to get out before coughing out blood

"Ok ok I am coming send me your-no fuck that am trucking you don't move I'm coming"
Danny said and hung up.

~*~

Danny walked all over the woods searching for Ethan. He hated himself for once again helping him but something inside him will always risk anything for the stupid werewolf.

With his phone leading him he came across a body sitting behind a tree covered with blood.

"Ethan?"