Back to 17

Hi:)

3rd person's pov

"okay you ready Is," Stiles said petting Isaac's hair. Today was finally the day.

"erm I fink so yeah" he tried to hide his sadness with a big smile.

Deaton places the little boy on the big cold table earning a small whimper from the sudden coldness.

"You got the 3 things, Issie?" The doctor said
And Isaac nodded and put his hands in his little pockets.

"here" he said,

"mind telling us why did u choose those things?" Stiles asked staring at Isaac's hands

"So from Stiwes... I might have cut a pwiece of his flannel." he started and placed the small piece of fabric in the ball with the other ingredients. "Then next thing that I brought is Scottie's inhaler and the last one is a picture that Stiwes took of Dewek drawing a triskelion on ma hand" he finished with a bright smile, proud of his choices.

Once Isaac finished he took the cup that Deaton prepared for him and drunk it. Then he laid there, closing his eyes while the burn started to kick in. The room was silent, the only thing that could be heard was Isaac's little whimpers and suddenly everything went white.

"Isaac?" Stiles calls to see if he is okay. But when the bright light fades away they met again with a baby Isaac.

"What happened? Why didn't it work?" Scott felt himself panicking. Derek's annoyance could be felt in the room.

"I can't believe we just lost our time for this" he said through gritted teeth getting up to leave but Stiles grabs his arm to stop him. Lydia who was just sitting in the corner of the room stands up and now she was going towards the young boy.

"Isaac did you by any chance sabotage the spell"

Stiles felt blood rising through his veins.
"You can't accuse him of that! What's wrong with you?"

"S-she is right" Isaac cut Lydia off before she could talk "I fwinally fwelt like I have a family.. a dad, I don't care I don't wanna go back to my older sewlf"

he was now sobbing and seeing Derek letting out a huge sigh he whispered

"I'm sorry to disappoint you" towards him and Stiles.

Stiles felt his heart breaking into 2 pieces watching him so he kneeled in front of him and put his hands on the boy's knees.

"Listen to me buddy, we know you had a terrible childhood and you wanna make a new one but we missed our friend" Everyone nod in agreement.

"And my boyfriend" Scott pointed out.

"yeah that too" Stiles chuckled and moved on

"So why don't you get your little head up straight and try this one more time?" Isaac just nodded wiping away his tears.

"Dewek?"

"Hmm"

"I'll make you proud...I promise" he gave Derek his pinkie. The Alpha smiled patting his hair

"I am sure you will kid" everyone just stared at him and Isaac just keep looking at him with his big blue eyes.

"what?.... I'm not doing that" The man said and Stiles nudged his side.

"fine" he locked his pinkie along with Isaacs earning a proud smile from his mate.

"DEATON! I'm ready to drink that shit" he shouted kicking his feet happily or at least that's what he tried to show to the people surrounding him and from that, he earned a "language" from Stiles.

While Deaton was burning the belongings of the 3 pack members and mixing them again with the ingredients all together he cleared his throat getting everyone's attention.

"I have to inform you that the spell has its risks if you stopped it the first tim-"

"What do you mean risks" Stiles interrupted

"I mean that there is a high chance of Isaac's body not being able to take the pain of the inside burning this time and it(his body) might fail him.

" Hell no! He is not doing this, Isaac get up we are leaving " Derek replied and mentioned for the boy to follow him.

"No, I'm gonna do it! I promised u" Isaac spoke up.

After he finished chucking up the mixture he closed his eyes and whispered "if anything happens fanks for evwerything Dewek" loud enough for the werewolf sitting next to him to hear.

~*~

"Umm, I'm naked" A deep British voice sounded through the once again white room.

"Oh my God, You're Back!" Scott shouted running towards the table where his boyfriend was laying, falling 2 times due to not being able to see.

"Scotty I'm up here" Isaac chuckled helping his boyfriend get up before he attacked him with kisses.

"I missed you so freak'n much. Do you know how terrible it felt to want to kiss someone that is 14 years older than you" Isaac said though between kisses.

"OK back off love birds or should I say lovechickens-" Stiles broke their little moment winking at Isaac for the last part.

"He wasn't the one who took care of you" he continued

"Welcome back bud" he opened his arms wide and welcomed the boy in a warm embrace.

While everyone greeted the boy, Derek was just watching from behind smiling on the inside not wanting to show his true emotions. Isaac looked up from hugging Lydia and walked awkwardly in front of him.

"I'm sorry for wasting your-"

"Just shut up and come here" he shushed the younger boy, who sniffled a "thank you" against his shoulder and Derek couldn't help but smile as he smelled the comfort over the sadness radiating off of him. After a couple seconds they broke off their hug.

"So who wants to get Chinese and have a pack night?" Stiles yelled clapping his hands

The responses were mostly "yesss" and Isaac just didn't say anything which caught Stiles attention.

"You Isaac?"

"don't look at me like that I'm fucking starving"

"oh okay then what are you doin c'mon we are leaving" Stiles replied pointing at the Door behind him with his thumb.

"yeah I think I need to change first" he said, his ears flushing red.

"Oh yeah you should totally do that we-we are gonna go and leave you do that we'll be waiting for you at the CARRR" Derek just grabbed Stiles hand pulling him outside to stop his rumbling and when Isaac finally came outside, everyone got into their cars so they could meet up at the loft.

____________________
I hope u enjoyed this chapter

Ohh and thnx for 3k reads kdhdjd u're awesome 🤧✨