Back To Hell

I woke up to the sun hitting my eyes. Groaning I pulled the covers over my body and tried to close my eyes, begging for last night's dream to continue.

Unfortunately, my dad had to ruin this for me as he entered the room.

"Good morning kiddo, I've made breakfast take a shower, and get dressed." he smiled as he closed the door leaving me laying here questioning my existence.

"I'm going to work so don't wait up" he shouted and I got that as my queue to get up and shower.

The warm water felt great against my skin. I let out a moan as the water ran down my back, relaxing my cold muscles.

Suddenly a knock on the door disturbed my peace followed by my dad crooking open the door

"STILES!"

"Ever heard of knocking?" I snatched the curtain quickly  to hide my body

"Come on kid you have less than an hour to get to school in time."

flaring my nose in frustration I got out and quickly changed into some black tight jeans alongside my favourite red hoodie.

new year new me

I hyped myself up and smiled in the jeep mirror before driving off to school

~*~

3rd person's pov:

"Ahhhh...the sweet smell of hell" Isaac sniffed the air while thanking Derek for dropping him off.

The young werewolf caught an eye of his friends at the lockers and walked towards them , giving Alison a quick peck on the lips and nodding a 'morning' at the others.

"Remind me again why are we here?"

"We are werewolves we could be protecting Beacon hills now instead of being-" Erica was mumbling and Boyd kissed her shutting her up.

While having economics with coach Isaac's phone buzzed

An unwritten text from Scott popped on the screen:

From Scott mcool:
Isaac outside now!

Isaac confused raised his hand and put on his best innocent face "Coach can I go to the restroom?". Coach nodded not even bothering with what he said.

He collected his books, threw them in his bag and ran outside to find His friend.

He could hear Scott yelling at Jackson in the distance which was normal he thought but once he got closer Jackson was occupied with fighting someone with a very familiar scent

The twins

Stiles' pov:

"What the fuck are they doing here?" Isaac questioned making his way to us.

"oh I am loving the view of Jackass getting beaten up by the twins and missing class with Mr. Harris."

"Can we stay here forever?"

"Stiles shut up!" Lydia replied smacking my head. how funny... if she'd done that a year ago I  would've never washed my head again. Now, now it's just different.

"You messed up my HAiR you idiots!" Jackson growled as his fist met Aiden's jaw. How dramatic is that dude

The fight was starting to get a "little" too intense so Scott and Boyd had to interfere and break them apart but the 3 of them wouldn't stop.

"Stiles we need Derek call him" Lydia shouted.

"What I'm not calling him- You call him" I blurted out from getting nervous just by the thought of calling him.

"Jesus Stiles it's not that you are calling him to express your  love for him-"

"-just text him or something" My cheeks instantly warmed up.

"W-what? What do you mean" I stuttered. I don't love Derek. no, I don't! How does she know?

"I don't like Derek what's that supposed to mean Lyd-".

"Guys HURRY UP " Boyd shouted and stopped me midmumbling

To hotsourwolf:

Hey sourwolf come to school now! your beautiful-faced beta is getting beaten up by the twins and they won't stop we need ur alpha powers. NOW HURRY THE FUCK UP PLEASE!
~~~~

Not long after, Derek burst into the lacrosse field and roared, catching our attention. His presence must've been enough for the twins because they instantly exited the fight scene. In their condition, they didn't stand a chance against an alpha

"Why were they here?"Derek asked.

"We don't know" Isaac replied his voice slightly shaking

"What do you mean you don't know?" Derek asked again.

"We didn't have a chance to ask them any questions cause Jackass started a fight" I sassed and Derek growled grabbing Jackson by the collar of his shirt.

"What in the hell were you thinking?!?"
He shouted, shifting into his alpha form.

Seeing Derek ready to bite jackson's head off awoken something inside me. I couldn't make out what exactly it was but it was telling me to calm them...him down. Which everyone would think it's stupid but I wanted to do it. So one second I was standing there watching and the other I was right beside him. My shaking hand touching his shoulder caused him to turn around locking eyes with me. If my eyesight wasn't deceiving me I would've sworn I felt electricity traveling through our skin. His expression was blank though, scaring me for his reaction. And that made my heart beat faster if that was even possible.

"Derek listen to me he is an asshole but it's not his fault" I explained and I felt Derek relaxing under my touch,

"what?" I asked when I turned to face the others who looked like they've seen a miracle

'Nothing' they all just shrugged, chuckling

"Everyone get back to class and after school all of you at the loft...Pack meeting" Derek simply spoke and left

_____________________________