F U

This chapter contains smut:) a bad one but anws

////////////////////

Derek's pov:

"I'm going to Stile's" I grabbed my jacket and took off

~*~

Standing outside of his window I throw a little rock on his window. Getting no response I climbed in finding him sitting on his desk studying.

"Hey," I said

"What do you want" he answered not even looking up from his book.

"Stiles-"

"Why are you here Derek? -" he now turned his head to face me

"Why aren't you with your beloving pack having a pack meeting?"

"Scott told me about school" I replied

"I don't care about that...About Jackson! But why didn't you tell me anything, Why was it everybody's business except mines?" his voice got higher

"I thought we are pack we don't keep secrets from one another. Is it because I'm a human? or is it because I'm human I'm not considered a part of the pack." he wiped away a tear that had ran down his cheek

"Stiles Listen to me" I cupped his face " you are my mate. That makes you the most valuable person in the pack. You complete us without you we would have all killed each other."

"Then why are you guys having pack meetings behind my back?" he questioned, his big brown eyes foggy with tears.

"I'm trying to protect you"

"But I told you a thousand times Derek I don't need protection" his voice getting higher again

"You are human Stiles you know you can't-"

"You are human Stiles. Human equals weak Stiles. Weak equals you die. Enough! I'm over this situation. I'll always be human so you can't always protect me!" he yelled throwing his hands up in the air.

"I know that! doesn't mean I won't try to though-"I shouted back the conversation getting heated

"That doesn't mean you have to keep me in the dark!" I rolled my eyes knowing that the conversation won't go anywhere.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Hale" he pointed his finger at me and I couldn't help but laugh

"What's funny" he huffed

"You're hot when you're mad" I grinned

"Well you are hot all the time so screw you" he huffed sitting frustrated on his chair going back to his homework. I leaned behind him, my mouth inches from his ear.

"That can be arranged" With that I turned the chair with a smooth motion making as meet each other face to face. Smelling his excitement and arousal in the air I smashed my lips to his. The kiss was nowhere near gentle but hangry and needy.

The next thing I knew I'm that I'm pushing Stiles on the bed and climbing on top of him. Soon our clothes met the floor. Running my fingers teasingly down his body I felt his body shaking. making my way further down, he arches his back. I wondered my fingers one more time before retracing my hand away, causing a small whine from him.

"So needy, Stiles" I grinned kissing his neck

I could hear his heart going crazy and that only turned me on even more. I brought my face close to his... so close that I could feel his breath against my lips.

"So needy" I repeated tracing my finger down his abdomen.

"Fuck you" he breathed out in frustration

"That's my job" I said, slapping his ass and then squeezed it earning a moan from him

"You have two options. you ride me or I fuck you with no mercy" I growled thrusting my hips forward.

biting his lip he looks at me before moving his head up to come close to my face "I want you to fuck me so hard mhm" he moaned

"Show me who is the Alpha baby"

With that, I grabbed his waist turning him around and getting him on his knees his back touching my chest. I brought my two fingers up his mouth and ordered him to suck them. He did as he was told making them as wet as possible.

Nipping at his shoulder I moved my now two slick fingers up his entrance, circling them around it seductively before pushing them both inside making sure I won't hurt him that much. Taking them out I stroke my dick a couple of times before adjusting my tip.

"Ready?" I asked just to make sure. he turned around to look at me

"Fuck me"

I grabbed his hip pushing all the way in making Stiles gasp. Waiting for him to nod his head it was okay to move I pulled all the way out before thrusting in again. Quickening the rhythm by the second Stiles filthy moans and the sounds of skin slapping skin filled the room.

"FUck I hate you Hale" he growled closing his eyes

"I hate you and your aughh stupid f-face" he managed to get out before I thrusted with so much force, hitting his spot. I didn't answer I just kept fucking into him until he couldn't make out a sentence.

"Is that all you got? " he dared and I only responded by putting my hands on his neck, grabbing it not too tightly just giving it a bit of pressure, and thrusted harder going deeper.

"Oh fuck" he grabbed my hand trying to keep himself from falling.

Feeling my eyes flashing red, I tensed not knowing if I should stop or not. Stiles turned his head back.

"What's wrong"

"I'm shifting I can't control it" he kissed me before an evil smile grew on his face

"Rail me Alpha" Choosing his words very well I felt a low growl in my chest and before I could even blink I was pushing Stiles back down, his face now buried in the pillows, pulling his ass up fucking into him faster. leaving claw marks on his hips

"Derek please" knowing what he was about to ask I grabbed one of his arms placing them at his throbbing dick.

"Touch yourself" He didn't even wait a second before taking his dick in his hands stroking so fast that the motion of his hand begun to be blurry.

"Derek I'm so close" he shouted and a couple of thrusts later his body shakes uncontrollably

"Derek fuckk" I kept fucking him through his orgasm until my own body riched his climax feeling now myself shaking feeling him up.

we both fell on the bed trying to catch our breath

"Next time we fight our clothes come off" I chuckled before getting up to get a wet cloth to clean us both.

~*~

While wetting the towel I heard my phone rung

"Derek It's Scott" He yelled and I shouted back for him to answer it

"What did he want? " I asked once I got back in the room

"You were supposed to get me and go back" "He was wondering where are we"

"Wanna go now?"

"There's pizza of course I'm goi-" he tried to get up and fall down the bed. I helped him get up and sat him on the bed

"Derek my ass hurts" he whined

"Then I did a good job" I raised my eyebrow

"Yeah you did" he faked crying

"Come here" I rolled my eyes kissing his swollen lips. I put my hands on his ass, black veins taking his pain-just leaving some barely.

"You could've taken it all away" he said standing up

"I'm not gonna let all my work go to waste" I replied with shoving him his clothes so we could get dressed.

////////////////
I hope u enjoyed this one🙃✨
I'll update asap the pack meeting chapter✨