Date Night

I have writers block so sorry if this chapter sucks:(

_______________________

3rd person's pov:

"Hey Der look" Stiles gasped, gripping Derek's hand as he pointed at the stuffed wolf hanging from one of the ring toss carnival games.

"It's literally a copy of you" Derek's face leaned to the site in confusion before whispering to Stiles' ear "Want me to remind you that my eyes aren't blue anymore?"

"Oh trust me I know their color" he tapped his shoulder and turned around placing his hands on the older boy's chest, straightening his shirt

"But your blue eyes aren't just eyes Derek they have history" he added and Derek grabbed his hips pulling him lightly towards him before smirking.

"Or you just want the stuffed animal admit it"

Stiles feeling like a kid that got caught he sighed before smiling sweetly

"Yeah I want it okay?, Can you get it please?" he asked brightly and Derek, not being able to resist Stiles' puppy eyes nodded going in front of the fence.

"Can I get 3 rings please"

"You sure that's enough kid?" the worker asked the werewolf that just nodded and went to stand at the end of the fence, relaxing his shoulders trying to position himself.

"You got it Der" Stiles cheered letting his hand fly up like superman. Derek just shooked his head but let a small chuckle leave his lips and threw the 3 rings perfectly around the bottles.

"Well done" the worker clapped his hands

"And the prize will be?"

"Uh...The stuffed wolf" Derek lined his lips and the man nodded unhanging the stuffy, and giving it to Derek.

Derek made his way over to Stiles who was smiling waiting for him. A woman that looked quite his age walked past them and Stiles couldn't hold back his excitement.

"You saw that lady? That's ma man! Not yours m-" he earned an irritating glare from the girl and Derek realizing how embarrassing that was pulled him away before stopping a couple steps later realizing he hadn't given the wolf to him.

"Here you go" He handed him the stuffed animal earning a squeaky sound from him "Thank you" he replied and kissed his cheek. He eyed and continued eyeing the wolf like it was ready to turn into a human. Looking him straight in the eyes he tilted his head sideways letting a creepy smile spread across his face.

"I'll name him Mr. Sourwolf"

Derek rolled his eyes but smiled "I wasn't expecting anything else from you"

They were walking around the park hands intertwined. Stiles was like a kid in a candy store. He wanderd around, looking at the games, the food, the people that surrounded them. He was happy. Derek on the other was starting to get uncomfortable passing through the huge crowd. He could sense people looking at them, hearing them: some of them were kind, talking about how cute they looked some of them not so good though. Derek decided to brush that off and focused on Stiles.

"Where do you wanna go now?" he asked

Stiles turned his head to the side, smiling up at him. "This is not about me so where do YOU wanna go?"

"I don't know, just pick a ride or something" Derek grumbled and Stiles stopped their movement, now standing in front of him.

"You don't wanna be here do you?" he said, his expression changing, his smile fading away.

Derek noticing it quickly spoke.
"No, It's not that... I haven't come here since...I umm-" he took a deep sigh

"-My parents used to take us here every year to celebrate our bond" he said eyes looking everywhere but the boy next to him.

'Fucking great' Stiles thought to himself.

"I'm so sorry you wanna leave?"

"No, I wanna stay"

"Okay perfect because I want to do something while we are here" Stiles' smile widened and Derek had to reach forward, latching onto his back pocket to keep him from running off in his excitement

~*~

"Stiles no"

"but Derek I've always wanted to do that"

"Forget it"

"please"

"Stiles I'm an alpha werewolf there is no way I'm going on that"

"It will be cute"

"I'm not going on a carousel"

"pleasee"

"No"

"Fine but can we go there?" Stiles pointed at the big Ferris wheel.

"That's.....better"

Looking at the view in front of them, Stiles let himself relax leaning onto Derek's shoulders.

"It's so beautiful" he whispered the other man just hummed, enjoying the moment.

"I love you Derek" Stiles said all of a sudden taking Derek by a surprise before catching Derek's lips with his in a sweet gentle kiss.

"I love you" he smiled into the kiss

Derek brought a hand up to caress his cheek before sliding it across the short hairs on his head, deepening the kiss with a slight pull. They kissed languidly, but eventually, Stiles pulled away with a smile

"We are on a Ferris wheel" he stuttered

"Yeah right" Derek agreed, letting his thoughts ease down

"Wanna finish this at the loft?

"I thought you wouldn't ask"

________________

Yh it's bad ik but don't forget to leave any comments to let me know.