Shower

On the previous chapter:

"I don’t care what you’ll all say but I love you Stiles Stilinski"

"I love you too sourwolf"

_____________

3rd persons’s pov:

“K enough of this everyone outside” Derek became his grumpy self again.

“No dude pls” Scott and Jackson said at the same time.

“C’mon Der maybe let’s keep today off” Stiles smiled trying to get him to say ok.

“Do YoU AlL wAnT To BeCoMe FaTaSsEs WhiLe ThErE’s A wItCh On ThE lOoSe?” Derek used half of his alpha voice. Everyone shook their heads and went outside.

~*~

“Jackson you are with Boyd, Erica with Scott, Ethan run 8 laps of the territory, don’t forget I can hear and see you. and  Isaac you’re with me,” Derek explained and everyone began to fight. Stiles and the girls were watching them. Boyd, Scott, and Derek were winning. Erica’s knee was dislocated and Jackson’s clothes were torn apart.

Stiles’s pov:

“Now y’know Jackson owes me 20 bucks” me and Lyds were talking about me and Derek.

“You guys bet on us?”

“Um duh” she said and threw candy in her mouth.
Alison was telling us about her and some weird guy she met but at some point, I lost my focus on what they were saying cause Derek took off his shirt, his sweaty torso was shining -and I think I just drooled-

“Derek *breathes heavily* I *breathes* need *breathes * a break” Isaac was gasping for air.

“Hey-” I snapped my fingers, breaking Alison’s and Lydia’s conversation.

“- Don’t you think he is a little too harsh on Isaac?”  As soon as I finished my sentence he threw Isaac against a tree.

“Yeah, but he is Derek, he has to make him stronger” Alison stated.

“I don’t care if he is the alpha, he is not gonna make him suffer so he can be better.” I mumbled

“You need A BREAK?! WhAt If I wAs ThE EnEmY IsAac?!” he yelled and scratched his arm.

“You need to learn to fight or else you are dead! YoU HeAr Me DEAD!!” and by that, he twisted his leg and Isaac cried out in pain. Everyone stop fighting and turn on them. I don’t know what’s up with me but I felt anger boiling up inside me. I stood up everyone’s eyes on me.

"K that’s eNoUgH! Training is over!” I ran up to Isaac who was crying from pain.

“Hey, you ok?” he nodded yes.

“Of course you are not-”

“Stay Out Of This Stiles”

“No Derek-what the hell? You are a fucking alpha he is just a beta”   “he can”t heal” 

“He needs-”

“No, he doesn’t just go inside with the others"
Derek surprisingly obeyed?…..

”k Isaac at the count of three I’m gonna put your knee back in place so it can heal”

“1-2-”

“Fuck!” he hissed with gritted teeth.

“You said on 3” I smiled

“if I went on three you would be tensed up and it’d hurt more-now c’mon food?” I patted his back and helped him get up.