Epilogue

_______________

Epilogue//

Everything in Stiles' life was going absolutely perfect. He thought as he looked at his friends playinng in the water like little kids. He turned his head to the side looking at his beloving husband. Yes, husband. he and Derek got married 2 years ago. Stiles smiled at the memory.

Flashback//

Derek's body was tensed and his hands were shaking. He had never been this nervous in his life.

"Stiles Stilinski... I uh I'm not good with words shit I-I don't let people get under my skin but you... You out of all the people managed to get in. Although I don't think that was hard for u cause you always find your way in other people's business"

Stiles chuckled as he wiped away his tears.

Derek took a deep breath and continued

"After the fire, I thought I was just a parasite in this world. I thought this life was over for me. But you Stiles, you proved me wrong. You healed me. I thought I was never capable of love and then you came into my life.

Derek got down on one knee

"I love you more than anything in this world, more than the world itself. you are smart, caring, handsome, loving, sarcastic, and a lot more that I keep discovering every day but no matter what you'll forever be this annoying hyperactive kid, with cute moles and pale skin who stole my heart. Stiles Stilinski will you marry me?"

"Omg yes a thousand times YES" Stiles chocked on his tears, jumping on Derek causing both of them to fall on the floor

End of flashback//

Now him and Derek are happily married with two kids, Laura Rose who had Stiles' brown eyes, moles, and Derek's black hair, and Eli Claudius their little pup whom they found while hunting some wendigos. They didn't have the heart to let him out there on his own so they decided to take him in as their own child.

After everyone graduated high school they decided to rebuild the old hale house. And now that's their new den as Stiles calls it.

A lot had happened in this new house
Bonds were building, families were growing and being made for example Isaac asked Derek to adopt him. Boyd and Erica last year had a beautiful girl, Rosalie who had chocolate skin, blonde curls, and big doe eyes like her mom.

Isaac and Scott are now engaged, Lydia and Jackson are trying for a baby for a few months now. And Allison is focusing on her career, taking after her dad.

"What a weird fucking dysfunctional family we are" Stiles smiled to himself

"Yeah yes we are"

Derek's voice coming from nowhere made him jump. He laughed as he commented for him to stay away from his thoughts

"But I love it"

The end

/////////////////////
If you made until the end I wanna say thank you so much for reading my story. I'd love to hear what u guys think abt it🥰

Idk if it sucked or not ngl now I'm about to read it for the first time as now it's all finished.

I never really thought of what I was doing
(And I didn't expect that many people to actually read it) I wanted to write more stuff but It had to come to an end eventually.

So again thank you all so much

Love

Ioanna