Chapter 1 - First Meet

It was a normal winter morning, the birds singing in their little chirpy voices, kids chasing each other and throwing tantrums while the elders carrying on their regular jobs. A wave of calmness had embraced the whole planet. Indeed it was a peace-loving planet filled with not humans, but vampires. But they were not something out of a fairytale, they just behaved like normal human beings and following the fact that there were absolutely no humans on the planet, they weren't certainly running around hunting them down. Everything seemed pretty usual, but all is not what it seems, it looked usual but was not really a normal day as today the Darce family was bidding a goodbye to some of their beloved family members. Rakesh, Rama, Naina, Preeti, Swati, Anand and Bella, all were leaving  Zarvis temporarily and were all set to step on Earth after about 650 years, pretty long time I guess. ( Naina is 10 years old while Preeti and Swati are 9 and 8 years old respectively.) The sisters trio was hell excited to explore the new place while the elders were praying for everything to happen smoothly.

Jaiprakash -  Son I hope ur journey would go smoothly and you both would be successful in achieving your goal for which you are going there. Aur haa apna dhyaan rakhna aur khayal rakhna ki waha tumhare ya hamare planet ke bare mein kisi ko pata na chale.

Rakesh - Sure dad main is baat ka khayal rakhunga ki hamara kaam asani se pura ho jaye. Aur Anand bhi toh hamare saath ja raha hai toh kuch gadbad nahi hogi aap bas apna dhyaan rakhna.

Jaiprakash - ( shifting his attention towards the girls ) Bye girls zyaada masti mat karna aur bahut sare new friends bhi banana ok?

Swapreena- Sure dadu we'll make a lot of friends and masti toh hum kar hi sakte hai na agar hum nahi karenge toh mom and chachiji/Taiji ko kaun pareshan karega? ( folding their little hands infront of their chests ).

Everyone laughed at their comment and then finally departed for Earth.
On reaching they went to their home which was near a forest so that they could easily get animal blood to survive.
Everyone went to their respective rooms and started unpacking their things. After lunch everyone went back to their rooms. Swapree were playing, talking and giggling over some random topics while Naina was sitting near the window adoring the natural beauty outside their house. That was when her eyes landed on a boy who was passing through the forest he seemed to belong to the locality, she decided to meet him and make a friend so atleast she would have more people to play with.
She came out of her house and started jogging towards him but she soon saw him frightened, at first she thought it was because of her but he was looking in the other direction, upon looking at the same direction she found at wolf looking at him maybe planning to kill him.

Naina - Maybe he is planning to kill the boy. But not so soon babe, here comes Naina to flop your plan. (Smirks)

She then ran towards them with full speed and at the very same moment when the wolf jumped to attack the boy she punched it hard right on it's face, the force throwing the wolf to the other side. The boy looked astonishingly at his saviour while the Wolf looked at her with hate and hunger filled eyes ready to feast upon her flesh. It got up and ran towards her all ready to kill her, she also revolved her hands in circles and producing a mystical red flame threw it on him ( Wolf ) , picked the wolf up and threw him. The rough collision with the tree injured him highly. Determined to kill her, he again got up and was again thrown to hit a distant tree, she then walked towards him, wanting to finish the little fight as soon as possible and showed him her vampire self, her canines growing sharp and her nails digging roughly into it's fur-clad skin making him whimper. This was enough to make it realise that though being a wolf he wasn't capable enough to fight off a powerful vampire like her. So accepting his defeat, he ran from there as fast as he could, clutching to his dear life. Naina then advanced towards the boy who was staring at her blankly.

Naina - Tum theek toh ho?

Boy - Ha... Haa wo.... Woh thank you meri jaan bachane ke liye (stammering).

Naina - Welcome. Hii am Naina and you?
(Extending her hand).

Boy - Hii main Sameer.
(Extending his hand too they had a handshake).

Naina - Sameer tum is forest main kya kar rahe ho matlab yaha itne animals hai kahi firse koi agaya toh? Aur agar aaj main nahi ati toh pata bhi hai kya ho jata?

Sameer - (to himself) Kitna bolti hai ye iska naam Naina nahi Naina devi hona chahiye tha.

Just then Swapree and Mundit arrived.

Swapree - Naina tu kaha chali gayi thi ese hame bina bataye? Pata hai ham kitna dar gaye the.

Naina - Aree tum log dar kyu gaye main aisi waisi ladki thodi hu( toothy smile).

Mundit - Sameer tu chala kyu aya yaha achanak se bina bataye aur ye ladki kaun hai aur ye jo bol rahi hai uska matlab kya hai?

Sameer - Bhai ye koi normal ladki nahi hai pata hai she saved me from a Wolf today.

Munna - Bhai kya bol raha hai hosh main toh hai isne tujhe kaise bachaya yeh toh khud tujhse 1 saal choti lagti hai.

Sameer - Mujhe bhi nahi pata .

Sameer - Naina abhi tumne woh sab kaise kiya?

Preeti - Kya kiya?

Swati - Haa kya kiya Naina ne?

Sameer - Pata hai she just defeated a wolf and saved me batao na kaise kiya wo sab tum toh mujhse bhi choti lag rahi ho.

Samundit were curiously looking towards her waiting for her answer while Swana ( Swati and Naina ) were thinking nervously for an answer as they were instructed strictly not to reveal the fact that they are vampires.
Just then Preeti not thinking anything for the second time started blabbering.

Preeti - ( proudly ) Aree yeh toh meri behen ke baye haath ka khel tha. Naina toh aise bahut animals and logo ko aram se hara deti hai akhir meri behen hum cousins mein se sabse powerful vampire jo hai ( but on looking at the shocked and horrified faces of all others she smiled sheepishly).

Swana ( Swati and Naina)  were shocked on the sudden revelation done by Preeti while Samundit were horrified on knowing that the girls were actually vampires means they could even hurt them.

Naina - Preeti tu pagal hai kya ek baat bhi tere pet mein nahi tik sakti na? Dekh bicharo ko kitna dar gaye hain( whispering ).

Naina then forwarded a step towards Samundit.

Naina - Dekho tum log daro mat hum tum logo ko kuch bhi nahi karenge.

Pandit - Da...... Dare kaise nahi tum wohi dracula ho na jo sare insaano ka kho..... Khoooon pi jati hai. ( stammering ).

Munna - Abe ponga kabhi toh kuch acha bol diya kar pagal hogaya hai kya? Hum yaha kam dare hue hain jo tu aur dara hai?

Sameer - Dekho bhaiyo abhi bhi waqt hai bhaag jate hai nahi toh ye draculans pata nahi hamare saath kya karengi.

Naina - Aree tum log piche kyu ja rahe ho meri baat toh suno.

Pandit - Bhaiyo bhago jaldi yaha se ise pehle ki ye hame zinda nigal jaye ( Whispering so that only saman can hear him).

Suddenly they turned back and took a step to run away but........

This much for today. Hope you liked this part.
Will they be able to become friends after knowing that the girls are vampires?
Stay tuned to know what happens next.

Hey people. Don't forget to mention it in the comment section if you liked this chapter or not and do suggest me if you want any changes to be done. Also don't forget to vote me.
I'll be back again with another chapter.
Bye.

Want to make a thing clear :

Naina is 10 years old.

Preeti - 9 years old.

Swati - 8 years old.

Sameer - 11 years old.

Pandit - 10 years old. ( Few months older than Naina).

Munna - 9 years old. ( Few months older than Preeti).

(The girls were taught hindi for a specific reason, thus they used the hindi words for addressing their relations to each other.)