Chapter 14 - Suffering

she finally dozed off unsure of the fact that how her life will turn out and what mysteries the future held for her.

It was a new day the rays of the sun invading the daylight amulet shield fell on the girls. Naina unwillingly got up rubbing her eyes. She looked here and there and found her sisters still sleeping. She looked at their faces and promised herself.

Naina - (to herself) Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye tum logon ko pyaar ki kami mehsoos nahi hone dungi I'll try my best to keep both of you happy. Chachaji aur chachiji ki jagah toh kabhi nahi le paungi par I'll take care of you both as much as I can in their absence. I promise. ( stroking their hairs softly).

Her chain of thoughts was broken by Taiji. She suddenly stormed inside the room and clenched Naina's ponytail making Naina hiss in pain.

Beena - Subha nahi hui ab tak? Aaj se ye sare rajkumariyo wale nakhre band. Samjhi? Aaj se tu wohi karegi jo main kahungi. (harshly)

Naina - Nahi (sternly).

Naina's eyes were filled with tears but she wasn't letting them out and was standing strong infront of her as she didn't want others to know how broken and weak she felt at the time.

Beena - Acha! Then get ready to face the consequences. Kyunki tumhara ek wrong step and tumhari beheno ki life gayi. ( smirked )

Naina - (got alarmed) Nahi!!  Meri beheno ko kuch nahi karengi aap. I'll do whatever you say. But please meri beheno ko kuch mat karna I won't be able to live without them.

Beena smirked upon seeing her condition, she was on the verge of crying.

Beena - Oh yes! One more thing. Don't ever try to use your powers on us Kyunki yeh tumhe bhi pata hai ki tum sirf apne cousins se zyaada powerful ho humse nahi. Toh ek galti and (looked at Swapree) they will be gone forever.

Saying so she left the room. As soon as she left the place Naina collapsed on the floor and started crying she captured her hand tightly inside her mouth preventing herself from making any noise. She cursed her fate and life for taking such miserable turns but she was helpless and couldn't do anything .
On the other hand Jagdish was thinking something vicious. As soon as Beena entered the room her eyes fell on him.

Beena - May I know the reason of your contemplation?

Jagdish - Naina. You know it very well that she is more powerful than Pratik. Aur uske 18th birthday pe wo banegi the Queen of Zarvis. Jo hum kabhi nahi hone de sakte. We have to kill her now.

Beena - Aree chinta kyu kar rahe hai?
Mujhe pata hai yeh baat par abhi use 18 hone mein pure 2 saal baki hai. Aur tab tak hum inhe istemaal hi kar lete hain. Ab toh main karaungi inse kaam. Rani se naukrani na bana diya toh mera bhi Beena nahi. ( with a smirk).

━━━━▣━━◤◢━━▣━━━━━

After freshening up Naina went out of the room to have her breakfast unknown of fact that how cruel her aunt was. She was about to sit when beena held her upper arm and dragged her out of the seat with full force making her stumble. But she managed to save herself from falling and looked up towards Beena in confusion and hatred.

Beena - Dekh kya rahi hai? Sun le kaan khol kar aaj se ghar ke kaamo mein servants ki madad tu aur teri behene karengi tabhi jake tum logo ko khana milega aur agar kaam nahi kiya toh bhookhe paet hi so jana kisi koi farq nahi padega. Samjhi?

Naina - Par humne kal se kuch nahi khaya hai.

Beena - Toh? Sun ab tere wo parampujya pitashri rahe nahi ki tu jo bolegi tujhe mil jaega. Sab kaam karte hain aur tujhe bhi kaam karna hoga tabhi milega khana.