Chapter 17 - Death Or Reunion?

The trio left the palace and went back to Earth using the portal. They thought to first go to Xavia but since there was so much time left for midnight they decided to go back to a place actually to meet someone.
They walked to the nearby orphanage. They were so happy of the fact that they will finally be able to meet the boys but when they reached they found nothing more than an old and abandoned house. It was a bit old but wasn't a burnt or abandoned place before. A local was passing through the path and stopped by them looking at their perplexed faces.

Man - Beta kya soch rahe ho tum log? Aur yaha kyu khade jo aise? Kisise milne aye ho? Pr bacho ab toh yaha koi nahi rehta.

Swapreena - Ji uncle hamare dost rehte the yaha par ab yaha par koi kyu nahi hai? Aur is orphanage ki aisi halat kaise hui?

Man - Wo kya hai beta ek saal pehle ek din aag lag gayi thi yaha, sab ne us aag ko kabu mein karne ki bahut koshish ki par zyaada kuch kar nahi paye. Par finally bahut koshishon ke baad aag bujhi bahut sare bache jal kar mar gaye aur jo pehle se bhaag kar bahar agaye the un mein se kuch hi bach paye par ab pata nahi wo kaha hai. Us din ke baad se nahi hum mein se kisine un bacho ko dekha nahi koi is orphanage mein aya. Apke dost bhi shayad isi aag ka shikaar hogaye honge ( sadly ).

The world went completely dark for Naina she almost passed out and was about to fall but the girls caught hold of her just at the right moment.

Preeti - Behen sambhal khudko. Uncle ne kya bola kuch zinda hai na abhi sab nahi mare kya pata wo teeno bhi?

Naina - Tujhe sach mein lagta hai aisa hoga? Are you out of your mind? Unhone kya bola tune suna nahi? Jo bhi zinda the wo fir kabhi nahi mile. Sameer, Munna, Pandit bhi nahi. Sab ma....mar gaye sa....sab kha...khatam ho gaya. (Fell down on the ground crying bitterly).

Preeti - Sun na Naina hum dhundenge na unhe baki log insaan the par hum toh nahi hai na, hum zaroor dhundlenge unhe.

Naina - Kuch nahi ho sakta ab Preeti wo log bhi bakiyo ki tarah mar chuke honge.

Saying so she got up and tried to stand strong and maintain an emotionless face though she was failing miserably thus turned her back towards and announced sternly.

Naina - Abhi mere liye mere planet ko bachane se zyaada important aur kuch nahi hai . I am going to our mansion to get the things ready for getting Xavia. Jisko bhi ana hai wo aa sakta hai aur jisko nahi ana woh apna khayal khud rakhe.
( Naina left the place and started marching toward the mansion with heavy steps).

Preeti - Naina!

Preeti called Naina softly but she didn't stop thus sighing Preeti and Swati left the place too. They were also crying internally, they also wanted to cry and scream after looking their loved ones but they couldn't do anything afterall their planet and consoling Naina was their priority for now atleast.

━━━━▣━━◤◢━━▣━━━━━

Naina looked lifeless, walking through the forest. They finally stopped near their childhood house. Naina took out the keys and went near the door to open it but as soon as she reached there she was shocked to the core. The house was unlocked already means there has to be someone inside most probably a robber because the keys to this house was only present near her parents and Preena's parents. Thus there was no way anybody else could get the keys. She started banging the door as loudly as she could.

━━━━▣━━◤◢━━▣━━━━━

( Welcome back Samundittttt!!!!)

Sameer was sleeping on the couch and fell down on the floor with a thud all thanks to the continuous banging on the door.