Chapter 16 - Back To Earth

Father Charlie - The priest ( church from last chapter)

Both of them marched towards the palace to unfold this secret to the Royal family as well as the people of Zarvis. Afterall the person for whom they were waiting from so long was now in their planet infact infront of their eyes.

Both of them reached the palace hurriedly and called out the whole Royal family to come to the main hall. Since it was father Charlie's order they couldn't do anything else than obeying it. In no time the whole family was there.

Jagdish - What is it father Charlie? May we know the reason of this sudden gathering?

Father - Yes! It's about princess Naina.

Preeti - Behen tune kuch ulta seedha toh nahi kar diya? ( nudging her).

Naina - Pagal hai I was with you the whole freaking time.

But their conversation was broken by Benna's high pitched voice.

Beena - I knew it! This bit*h would definitely create a mess some day.

Father - Watch your tongue princess
( Jagdish wasn't made the king after the unfortunate decease of the king instead they all waited for Naina to turn 18 and ascend the throne).
Neither You nor any other being in this whole universe can talk to her in this manner.

Jagdish - But why can't we? She is still a princess I know she is the heir but she isn't made the Queen yet.

Father - No need to remind me that.

Jagdish - Then apologies for enquiring but why can't we talk to her in that way?

Father - BECAUSE SHE IS THE KHAZA .

Naina P.O.V

As soon as these words slipped from father Charlie's mouth uncle n aunt's jaw dropped. Oh my my they were completely shocked. You should have seen their completely drained up faces. Meanwhile all of us especially me were still in confusion that if I am the Khaza then why didn't I know it?
Par ab jab Father Charlie bol rahe hain toh sach toh hoga hi toh ab mujhe pata hai ki sabse pehle mujhe kya karna chahiye ( Evil Smirk).

P.O.V ends.

Swati - Naina puch na yeh baat abhi kyu batai ja rahi hain? Tere 18th birthday se thik pehle?

Preeti - Sahi keh rahi hai Swati Naina puch inse.

Naina - Par main kyu puchu tu puch na.

Preeti - Naina kaun?

Naina - Main

Preeti - Sameer ki girlfriend kaun?

Naina- Main

Preeti - Khaza kaun?

Naina - Main

Preeti - Toh puchega kaun?

Naina - Main
(She just realised what she said)
Isme Sameer bich mein se kaha se agaya?

Preeti - Wah behen maine itni cheeze boli aur in sab main se tujhe sirf jijaji ka naam sunai diya.

Swati - Aree Preeti samajh na Dil dewana bin sajna k mane na🎶

( She instantly received a deadly glare from Naina and kept her finger on her lips not wanting to face Naina's anger)
Three of them then turned their gaze towards Father Charlie as he begun to speak.

Father Charlie - I know that many questions might be erupting in your brains and the most common question would be why am I saying this just before princess's 18th birthday. So it's because Khaza would get all her powers on her 18th birthday and most importantly your powers would be at their peak on your birthday so it's important for you to break the curse of Xavia at that time as you would face less dangers. I know you have been feeling little weird since morning so it's because you are getting all of your powers and currently your power's are equivalent to the elders of the Royal family and by tomorrow you would be the supreme power.