Epilogue

The wooden stake finally went through his heart, and Jagdish closed his eyes forever and with him was closed the chapter of constant pains in everyone's life. Everyone was finally safe, the people of Zarvis, Dadi, Sameer, his Siblings, Naina's sisters, the blessed princess and the cursed diamond.

◆ ───────◇◆◇─────── ◆

Two days later :

" Place the flowers in the perfect order "" Watch out kids, don't bump into anyone "" Are all the preparations done? The ceremony's going to start in 3 hours, everything's need to be perfect " yelled one of the servants, yes, you guessed it right, it was the day of the coronation ceremony. Everyone was immensely happy to see their beloved Princess finally ascending the throne.

Naina's P.O.V

Sitting in my room alone, I was remembering all those happy moments I spent with my family and finally I was going to fulfill my dad's dream, my life seems to be coming back on track again, I now have everyone, well almost everyone, my people, dadi, my sisters, Munna, Pandit and most importantly Sameer, I don't think my life could've been any better at this moment. It's almost the time for the ceremony and I am ready, ready to take the pledge, ready to rule my people and ready to protect them with every cell of my body.

P.O.V Ends.

Naina came to the stage and taking the dagger, stood in front of everyone.

The ceremony started and with it, started the vows. Throughout the ceremony, everyone remained patient, observed the ceremony and blessed their new Queen and King heartily. Jaya came forward and crowned Naina.

Meanwhile all others were assigned their positions in the Royal administration. Sameer became the king and according to the rules of the planet, both the king and Queen were entitled equal rights, respect and position .

◆ ───────◇◆◇─────── ◆

One week later :

Sameer's P.O.V

Coronation ceremony ko pura ek hafta beet chuka hai. And spending a week on a new planet was a whole new experience. Sab kafi friendly hain yaha and the fact that they don't hunt down humans makes it even better. Pura hafta toh preparations and planet ko sambhalte sambhalte nikal gaya par aaj kuch khaas hain. Kya? Well.... 

P.O.V Ends.

" Sameerrrrrr!!!! " screamed Munna near his ear.

Sameer - ( Coming out of his trail of thoughts ) Kya hai? Chilla kyu raha hai?

Pandit - ( keeping his hand on Sameer's shoulder ) Bhai mere, tu sunta tab na, tabse toh kahi khoya hua tha. Ab chal jaldi tayar ho ja nahi toh main ja raha hu bhabhi se shaadi karne.

Pandit blabbered, receiving a deadly glare from Sameer and a smack on his shoulder by Munna.

Yes! You guessed it right it's the wedding day of our very own Samaina and the most awaited moment of our two souls who were head over heels for each other. Excitement was visible on their faces and they were desperately waiting to see each other.

◆ ───────◇◆◇─────── ◆

Sameer was impatiently waiting for Naina to descend down the aisle. Finally the moment came, the doors opened and Naina started walking down the aisle with her grandmother,and as expected, Sameer couldn't take his eyes off her, she looked heavenly and her eyes had already turned red showing her excitement and happiness. Naina reached the stage and stood infront of Sameer. Both of them held each other's hand and were ready to start their journey of changing from Sameer and Naina to Samaina Forever. Father Charles started the prayers and came the time of taking the vows.