Chapter 21 - The Last Visit

Naina - ( Taking a step forward ) Acha plan hai Sameer. Tauji-Taiji just wait and watch apne jitna tadpaya hain aur dukh diye hain na hume aaj tak, ab un sabka badla lene ka time aa chuka hai. So all the best. ( A lone tear escaped from her eyes and hatred was clearly visible on her face ).

━━━━▣━━◤◢━━▣━━━━━

All of them got out of the cave and marched towards the Darce Mansion ready to execute their plan as soon as possible.
Upon reaching, they all departed to their rooms and started packing their stuff. Almost everyone was in their room except dadi (Jaya-Naina's grandmother), Naina and Sameer. Dadi was exploring the house with tears in her eyes. Her fingers rolled over each and every furniture and her lips had curved into a gentle smile.

Dadi- ( To herself ) Sab waise ka waisa hi hai kuch nahi badla nahi yeh ghar aur nahi mere bache.

(A voice came from behind).

" Aap bhi kaha badli hain dadi? "

She turned back only to find Naina standing in front of her with a calm face and a light smile.

Naina - Dadi aap bhi toh waisi hi ho jaisi pehle thi, uthi hi brave, mature, helpful and caring.

Dadi - ( with little tears in her eyes ) Haa bas baal safed ho gaye hai ab aur pehle se thodi aur buddhi ho gayi hu. ( pouting ).

Naina - ( chuckled at her antics ) Nahi meri dadi ( pulling her cheeks ) sabse best hain and prettiest bhi.

Dadi - Chal chal bahut hua itna bhi maska mat maar. Itna hi kafi hai aaj ke liye. Waise ek baat puchu tujhse? Jhoot mat bolna bilkul. ( warning her ).

Naina - ( raising both her hands indicating - I surrender ) OK boss.

Dadi - Haa toh tab toh puch nahi pai thi par ab puch leti hu.
Woh Salman jaisa dikhne wala kaun tha tere saath? ( nudging her and giggling ).

Naina - Kaun dadi? ( Innocently )

Dadi - Acha? ( raising an eyebrow )
Main bata...

Before she could complete her sentence it got cut off by a voice, the ladies whipped their heads in the voice's direction to find Sameer coming towards them.

Sameer - Dadi apko jan na tha na main kaun hu? ( Walking towards them ).

Sameer - Main apka hone wala damad ( he almost whispered the word 'damad' and then winked at Naina ).

Both of them looked at each other and were just lost in each other's deep eyes. It felt as if they could remain like that for hours just gazing into each other's souls through their eyes. But unfortunately their lovey-dovey moment was cut short by dadi's fake cough.

Dadi - ( fake coughing ) bacho main bhi hu yaha pe yeh romance mere jane ke baad kar lena. ( chuckling and pulling Sameer's ear ).

Dadi - Thik hai? Mere hone wale damad ji? ( giggling )( leaving his ear ).

Naina - Dadiii! Kya aap bhi ( blushing ).

Dadi - Acha bahut hogayi baate ab chalo dono apne apne kamre mein jao aur jaldi ready ho jao hume jaldi nikalna bhi hoga.

Sameer - Haa dadi chaliye hum bhi chalte hain apke saath.

━━━━▣━━◤◢━━▣━━━━━

Naina entered Sameer's s room but found his room empty. She was a bit worried since Sameer didn't tell her if he was going out anywhere that too at this hour when they are almost ready for their departure. She turned to leave the room but was stopped dead in her tracks when she heard the opening of the washroom door. She was relieved that Sameer hadn't gone anywhere out and probably was almost ready thus she turned back to face Sameer.