Chapter 22 - The Final Battle

Jagdish and Beena wanted to oppose more and wanted to punish her for giving them orders but they couldn't do anything at least not after knowing that she was the Khaza and if they by any chance irritate her then they may end up in grave danger. So fearing her powers they gave in to her demands and notified the whole planet about Naina's arrival.

◆ ───────◇◆◇─────── ◆

Everyone rushed towards the palace upon hearing about Naina's return, all thanks to the vampire abilites. They all were waiting impatiently for her arrival when finally she appeared in front of those longing eyes.

Naina - Good afternoon everyone.
I have finally returned to our planet, as you can see I am safe, nothing happened to me but where is Xavia? For which I took up that deadly trip? Well, we will come back to that but before that I want to make an important announcement.

Jagdish - ( interrupting ) konsa announcement? I...I mean beta we can announce that later too right? Abhi hume sabse pehle Xavia par concentrate karna chahiye. Right?

Naina - Well, I don't think so coz I've got better plans than that.
Father Charlie please come up here, hope you are ready with everything that I told you.

Father Charlie - Absolutely Queen. All the preparations are done.

Jagdish - Wait! Father Charlie maybe you are mistaken this isn't the coronation ceremony and Naina has not been the Queen yet so maybe you should save it for later.

Father Charlie - No need to remind me ( sternly ) , and I fear you won't be able to say this again after today.

Jagdish - What do you mean?

Naina - Apko pata nahi wo kya kehna chahte hain Tauji? I thought since you are smart so you will get a hint but no worries I'll make that task easy for you. Father Charlie. ( Indicating him to come forward ).

Father Charlie - Yes my Queen, everything's ready so you can announce it now and then immediately we will start the ceremony.

Naina - ( Taking a step forward ) I Naina Darce, the Princess of Zarvis hereby promise that I'll govern my territories wisely and there would absolutely be no partiality in any of my decisions. You may be thinking that why is the coronation ceremony being done in such a haste, then it's because, we faced some problems in bringing Xavia back to the planet.

Jagdish - ( Taking a step forward ) What kind of problems?

Naina - Be patient uncle coz I don't like anyone interrupting while I am speaking and ( In a low tone do that only he would be able to hear her ) I certainly won't like attending one of my family member's funeral due to that reason. So please stand aside and let me finish ( dangerously ).

Naina - The problem that we faced in bringing Xavia was that it got destroyed halfway,

Beena - Wait what?! You lost the diamond? Do you even know what that means?

Naina looked back at the remark but without bothering to answer her, turned forth again.

Naina - but but but we had successfully made it curse free also. So, I don't think it will now try to hunt our planet so no need to worry about that.

Jagdish - What do you mean by no need to worry about that? Are you out of your mind?

Naina - Uncle I don't see a point in crying over spilt milk so it would be better if we would think about our and the planet's future and make me the Queen so that I can protect it with all my powers. So Father Charlie shall we start the ceremony now?

Father Charlie - Madam, is your Majesty willing to take the Oath?

Naina - I am willing.

Jagdish - Wait! You ofcourse can't do something like this. I need that diamond right here, right now, GET IT.