Chapter 5 - Jealousy.

Thinking so she also covered herself completely with the duvet and drifted off to a deep slumber.

From that day the boys came everyday to play with the girls except the exam days. They used to play a lot of games together and used to enjoy each other's company also.

5 years later

All of them had become teenagers. The girls became even prettier than before and had also started developing curves. Meanwhile Naina became the crush of the whole school as she was the ideal example of beauty with brains. She was the topper of the school and was also counted as one of the prettiest girls of the whole school. Not just externally she, was beautiful internally also. She was really helpful and kind creature but she still had the courage to beat the shit out of anyone who tried to mess with her.

The girls had too joined the same school as the boys. In these years their friendship had grown very deep even the Darce family had become much habitual with the boys and had formed a special bond with them.
Meanwhile Samaina realised that Naina/Sameer weren't as bad as they thought and they too had formed a special bond with each other. They both had a strange feeling towards each other but didn't know what it was.

One fine morning Naina reached the school early as she had to visit the library. She thought that the boys might still be sleeping like her sisters as they couldn't get up so early so she didn't bother to ask anyone if they have already reached the school and walked towards the library. She brought the required books , settled herself down and started reading a book.
It wasn't late enough when she felt an intense gaze on herself but before she could turn to see who it was two palms closed her eyes. At first she freaked out a bit but realised that it might be a friend as no one else would keep their palms on her eyes and want her to guess their name. She tried guessing the name so touched the hand to get a hint. She smiled and answered immediately.

Naina - Sameer.

Sameer - Kya yaar Naina first attempt mein hi guess kar liya ( puffed his face).

Naina - Aur nahi toh kya?

Sameer - Par kaise? (confused)

Naina - Tumhare is bracelet se buddhu (started giggling).

Sameer was the only person in their group who wore a bracelet though it looked a bit old-fashioned he never tried to get rid of it as it was that last gift of his parents and it loved it more probably more than his life.

Sameer - Aree haa ( smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck). Waise Naina kya kar rahi ho?

Naina - Sabzi kaat rahi hun katoge?  (showed her teeth in a sarcastic way).

Sameer - Par tum toh padh rahi ho na? ( made a weird face ).

Naina - Jab dikh raha hai toh puch kyu rahe ho? ( with a neutral face ).

Naina - Acha ye sab chhoddo yeh bolo kaam kya hai aur kyu aye ho yaha?

Sameer - Kyu nahi aa sakta kya yaha?

Naina - Nahi nahi aa sakte ho bilkul aa sakte ho par wo kya hai na yaha log padhne aate hai jo tum toh karoge nahi toh bolo kyu aye ho?

Sameer - Haha very funny (made an annoyed face).

Sameer - Acha chalo na kuch khane chalte hai.

Naina - Nahi Sameer mujhe bahut kaam hai nahi ja sakti abhi.

Sameer - Kya yaar Naina kitna padhogi chalo na ( made a cute pout).

Naina melted a bit at this but composed herself.