Chapter 12 - Missing Him

Sameer told about the conversation that took place between him and chachaji to Mundit who got a bit relaxed on knowing that they will be able to meet their loves again they just needed to be patient enough and wait for them to come back.
Still the time of separation was unsure which made their heart's ache a bit, but not being able to do anything else they returned back to their hostel together with a hopeful heart to meet their better half soon again.

In Zarvis :

The Darce family reached the Palace. Everyone was crying in the planet due to the demise of an efficient and kind ruler. Jaiprakash ji's body was kept on a raised platform and all the people were doing the arrangements for bidding him the final goodbye. The girls were heartbroken firstly due to their beloved grandfather's demise and secondly because they had to leave their love on the other planet.
Though Rakesh and Anand were drowning in sorrow still they had to perform the rituals.

They took his body to the cemetery and prayed for him to get a good afterlife ahead. With a heavy heart they finally closed the coffin and placed a daylight amulet on it's top,so that the spirit won't face any problems by the sunlight. It was a tough day still they somehow managed to perform all the things perfectly.
( I don't know how vampire's bid their final goodbye to the deceased so sorry if I wrote anything wrong in here).

After the long day everyone went back to their rooms after all tomorrow was going to be a really important day.

In Swapreena's room :

Though the girls had separate room, they always preferred to stay together.

Naina - Swati Preeti dono so gaye kya?

Swati - Haa bahut neend mein

Preeti - Haa behen tu bhi soja.

Naina - Aree utho na dono mujhe neend nai aa rahi please utho na.

She started pulling them but none of them woke them. Then she got an idea.

Naina - Aree Munna Pandit tum dono yaha kya kar rahe ho?!

On listening their names Swapree woke up with a jerk. They looked around the room but on finding none of them they frowned a bit.

Swati - Kya yaar Naina aisa mazak kaun karta hai?

Preeti - Ek toh un logo ki yaad aa rahi hai aur upar se tu aisa mazak kar rahi hai. (made a grumpy face)

Naina - Acha baba sorry (pulled her cheeks).

Preeti - Ouch! (She hit her with a pillow).

In response Naina also threw a pillow at her which by mistake landed on Swati because of which the trio had a pillow fight. Finally they got tired from it and laid beside each other still laughing. It was a really tough day for them and not even a slight smile could touch their faces but here they were in their room finally laughing their hearts out. Indeed they were each other's backbone and all of them were incomplete without each other.
After talking for some more time the girls finally drifted off to sleep.

It was 3:30 am when suddenly someone gently patted on Naina's forehead and called her. Unwillingly she opened her eyes and saw a boy standing in front of her but she couldn't see his face. She was just about to shout when the boy closed her mouth tightly.

Boy - Chilao mat Naina main hu.

Naina - (looked at him keenly and then her eyes got widened) Sameer tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

She got up with a jerk.

Naina - Tumhe kisine dekha toh nahi? Pagal ho gaye ho tum? Pata hai kitna bada bawal ho jaega agar tumhe kisine dekh liya toh?