Chapter 6 - Realisation Of Love

Naina slowly opened her eyes and looked into his intense eyes both of them were just lost in each other, after staring into each others eyes for few minutes they got back to their senses and moved out of the room and went back to attend their classes and avoid the unwanted awkwardness.

After finishing the classes both of them headed towards their homes. Everyone else was bored and were carrying out with their daily activities except the two souls. They still had butterflies in their stomach and were continuously blushing by the events that happened today. But they were perplexed a bit due to this as they couldn't guess why they were feeling like this. Naina was confused that instead of feeling awkward or displeased, his touch made her heart flutter with happiness and she liked it while she was hell disgusted when kaushal ( the boy whom Naina slapped today) touched her. On the other hand Sameer was confused that what had happened to him at that time that he couldn't stop himself from going so close to her. What happens to him when Naina is around and why he starts behaving so weirdly.

The blushes and confused faces did not go unnoticed, as Preedit and Swamun guessed it right that something was definitely wrong with them so decided to talk to them and probably find a solution.

In Naina's room :

Preeti - Chal bata kya hua hai?

Naina - Kya hua hai matlab? (confusingly).

Preeti - Dekh behena hume ache se pata hai kuch toh hua hai aaj.

Swati sat down on the bed near them keeping her left elbow on Preeti's shoulder.

Swati - Toh kya aap batane ka kasht karengi ki aaj kya hua hai?

Naina - Kuch nahi hua hai aaj tum log na aise hi zyaada soch rahe ho.

Preeti - Dekh Naina hume ache se pata hai kuch toh hua hai tere chehre pe yeh saaf saaf likha hai. Aur tu bataegi nahi toh tera confusion kaise dur hoga? Kya pata hum koi madad karde teri.

Naina thought for a while indeed Preeti was right no one else could ever help her in this matter as Preeti and Swati already loved Pandit and Munna respectively so it might be quiet easy for them to help her in knowing feelings better that she has for him.

Swati - Acha tujhe nahi batana hai toh mat bata hume toh bas teri madad karni thi hum chalte hai ab chal Preeti. (got up from the bed).

Naina - Aree ruko ruko batati hu.

Both of them again sat near her and started listening mindfully to what she was saying. Naina told them everything about her feelings towards Sameer, how they came so close in the room and how she felt better because of his touch and her anger also melted in seconds. After she finished saying everything she looked at Swapree who were looking at her blankly, but within a few seconds their blank expressions turned into an endless laugh. Both of them were laughing very hard clutching their stomach leaving a confused Naina aside. Soon they stopped laughing and looked at Naina.

Naina - Aree yaar ab tum log mujhe help  karne ki jagah ye pagalo ki tarah has kyu rahi ho?

Swati - Acha sorry re ab nahi hasenge par baat hi kuch aisi hai matlab dono ko ek dusre se pyaar hogaya hai par dono mein se kisi ek ko bhi yeh ab tak realize nahi hua. (still laughing).

Preeti - Matlab kya jodi banayi hai uparwale nai do dhakkan ek saath.

Naina - Pyaar? Pagal hai kya Preeti aisa kuch nahi hai tu na bas zyaada soch rahi hai aur hum dono sirf aur sirf ache dost hai aur kuch nahi. Kuch bhi mat bol.

Preeti - Jitna bhi mana karle tujhe Sameer se pyaar hogaya hai. Acha yeh bata jab Sameer tujhse baat karta hai tera maan hota hai ya nahi ki bas usi ke saath baat karti rahe?