Chapter 8 - Rivals And The Challenge.

Naina was also lost in Sameer and blushed after the trio was out of her sight. Indeed it was the best day of their lives. The day that started with a sudden realisation and ended with promises to always be by each other's side and to never leave each other no matter what the situation is.

One month had passed since the confession everything was going so perfectly. The six were always together often holding hands. Samaina's relationship had become the hot topic of the school, and why it wouldn't be they both made such a cute couple. Naina was the most beautiful and bold girl of the school while Sameer was the most handsome person any student of the school had ever seen on their lives. Both of them were the epitome of perfection. It was not that they always stayed like a lovey-dovey cheesy couple, they too had arguments and fight but they also had the courage to sort it out between themselves without making a big issue out if it and also knew how to apologise for their mistakes. After all love should always be able to overcome one's ego otherwise relations could crumble down in seconds. For them their love and their lover's happiness was way more important than their ego as keeping up with the ego could bring nothing else but only misunderstandings. Many students always adored the couple while some were just burning in jealousy.
Many even tried to put misunderstandings between them but their love was way too stronger than those wicked ideas. Both of them believed in each other which was the base of any relationship.
Everything was going so swiftly but then one day they bumped into their rivals - Sunaitik (Sunaina and Kartik).
Kartik was their rival and Sunaina was his girlfriend. So as it's said an enemy's friend is also an enemy. Both of them were damn jealous of Samaina as after they became couples kartik and Sunaina lost their so called "the best couple " title in the school.

As Samaina bumped into Sunaitik both the couples fell on the ground. Sameer and Kartik got up first and helped their girls to get up unaware of the people they bumped into.

Kartik - (irritated) Dekh ke nahi chal sakta?

Then he saw it was Sameer.

Kartik - Oh! Look who it is, Samaina "the best couple" of our school or should I say Mr and Mrs Maheshwari?

Sameer - ( rolled his eyes) kya chahiye bol jaldi tere muh lagne ka bilkul maan nahi hai hamara.

Then he held Naina's hold and indicated her.

Sameer - ( held her wrist )  Chalo Naina.

But Sunaina blocked their way.

Sunaina - Aree aree itni jaldi main kaha ja rahe humse toh milte jaiye ( in a flirtatious tone).

Meanwhile Naina was burning in jealousy waiting for his answer.

Sameer - No thanks mujhe koi interest nahi hai tumse milne ka coz mujhe koi meri puri zindagi ke liye mil gayi hai. ( looking towards Naina).
(A slight blush appeared on Naina's face).

Sameer wanted to make Naina a bit more jealous like most other boyfriends want but his girl was not like the other girls and teasing her could be really injurious to his health. Moreover the slightly changing eye colour of Naina was warning him not to make her angrier otherwise he would definitely become a poor victim of Naina devi's wrath and she would murder Sunaina for sure.

Sunaina - Kya Sameer ye kya baat hui?  You should at least talk to me na? ( again in a flirtatious way).

Naina - (couldn't control her anger and pulled Sameer to the other side and came infront of her) No thanks Sameer ko nakli cheeze pasand nahi hai. So just stay away from him. Get it? (shooting daggers through her slightly red orbs).

Kartik - Aree aree itna gussa theek nahi hota hai. Sunaina toh aise hi bol rahi thi. Waise you are also no less. Maybe you could try anyone else along with Sameer. ( In a husky tone that made Samaina angrier).

Sameer all of a sudden grabbed his colars.

Sameer - Dare you say anything shit about her. Say anything again and I'll rip you off. ( angrily ).

Naina - Who the hell are you to say me what I should do or whom I should date? U know what, am glad that Sameer is not like you and understands the meaning of love and doesn't take it for-granted.

The crowd gathered around them. Kartik felt insulted infront of everyone and removed Sameer's hand with a jerk from his colar's.

Kartik - Dono khudko the perfect and loving couple mante ho na? (mimicking)
Toh thik hai 2 weeks main school main Ballroom Dance Competition arrange hone wala hai dekhte hain kaun jit ta hai. Agar tu jeeta toh tu jo bolega hum karenge aur agar hara toh pure college ke samne humse haath jod kar maafi mangni padegi.
Bolo manzoor hai?

Sameer looked towards Naina.

Kartik - Kya hua dar gaya? Ja jake girlfriend ke peeche jake chup ja yahi toh tu kar sakta hai darpok kahinka.( started laughing).

Sameer not being able to control his anger anymore grabbed his neck and started choking him .

Sameer - Saale teri itni himmat?

Naina - Sameer chhoddo use mar jaega wo (panicking).

Sunaina - Sameer chhoddo use. I said leave him. Leave him (she yelled at him).

But Sameer was determined to kill him today.

Naina - Leave him Sameer he'll die .
In his ear( do you want me to turn into a vampire infront of everyone)?

Sameer looked at her in disbelief and his hold on kartik's neck loosened up and he broke off from his clutches. Sameer stopped as he knew if the people would get to know that she is a vampire then they would definitely get freaked out and also it might put Naina's life in danger and Sameer could never risk putting her life in danger.

Sameer - (in a calm yet hatred filled voice) Hame shart manzoor hai competition toh ab hoke hi rahega aur jitenge bhi hum hi.
(He said in a determined tone).

Then he stormed out of the building huffing in anger while his eyes were bloodshot red. Naina came behind him with full pace.

Naina - Oh god this boy. Probably he had gone nuts that he was trying to kill Kartik.

Sameer - Naina tumne mujhe roka kyu? Aaj toh us kartik ko main mar dalta. ( complaining ).

Naina - Haa aur fir khushi khushi jail chale jate? Hai na? (in a sarcastic way).

Sameer just looked at her with  a stern face, his eyes looked as if they were ready to pierce through her.
Naina gulped a lump of saliva stuck in her throat seeing this living hot mess standing in front of her eyes huffing in anger.

Naina - waise acha hi hai us competition ke bahane hum aur bhi time ek saath spend kar paenge. Like lovingly dancing on a slow music how romantic ( dreaming like a child).

Sameer just chuckled at her cuteness and grabbing her waist took her to a deserted corner of the school.

Naina looked into Sameer's eyes that were already darkened with desires with nervousness . Sameer made his hold tighter on her waist.

Sameer - Tum har cheez mein koi na koi positive cheez kaise dhund leti ho? How can you be so optimistic?

Naina - Ab jiska boyfriend ek angry bird ho use optimistic toh hona hi padega na (toothy smile)

Sameer smiled in response and then smashed his lips on her soft lips. The kiss was filled his love and affection that both of them had for each other. Naina was slightly shocked initially but then started reciprocating. Both of their tongues dancing together on the heartbeats and both the souls tied together in an invisible bond of togetherness.

This much for today.

Who do you think will will the competition?
Will Saunaitik play any dirty card for winning?
Stay tuned to know what happens next.

Hey people. Don't forget to mention it in the comment section if you liked this chapter or not and do suggest me if you want any changes to be done. Also don't forget to vote me.
I'll be back again with another chapter.
Bye.