Chapter 18 - Meeting Someone From The Past.

Naina - Aaj raat. We will have to break the curse as soon as possible. Aur kya pata aaj ki raat kuch anjane raaz bhi khul jaye. Aaj ki raat normal toh bilkul nahi hone wali.( smirking ) Let the game begin.
( Her eyes were completely black).
( Her eyes reflected the level of anger she held while her voice was dangerously calm.)

Naina - C'mon everyone ( diverted her attention towards the others and clapped to disperse them) apne apne hathiyar ready karo we are going to get a tough competition today.

━━━━▣━━◤◢━━▣━━━━━

Sameer was holding a gun and was aiming at one of the bottles and was ready to shoot when suddenly Naina interrupted him.

Naina - Kya baat hai Mr Maheshwari apko gun chalani bhi ati hai? Man na padega bade talented hai aap ( winked ).
Waise sach mein shoot karna ata hai ya aise hi show off kar rahe ho? ( Trying to tease him )

But instead of getting irritated or angry, Sameer smirked and pulled Naina by her waist, before she could even realise, she had landed on his chest with face held closed to his, their breaths mixing and their inner desires getting provoked. He pulled her even closer because of which her breath hitched. He started eyeing her face and when his eyes landed on her quivering lips, he suddenly diverted his attention and putting the gun at his aim shot the glass bottle. Naina jumped a bit due to the sudden event and the bottle, it was broken into pieces, lying on the ground, clearly Sameer's aim was damn accurate.

Sameer - ( came close to her ear and whispered ) Toh Mrs Maheshwari abhi pata chal gaya ya fir bhi koi doubt baki hai? ( kissed her earlobe ).

Naina - M...mrs M...ma...Maheshwari? ( stammering badly )

Sameer - ( whispered against her ear) Hm...mrs Maheshwari jo abhi mere baho mein hai wo Mrs Maheshwari.

Naina licked her lower lip at this and was blushing, unknown to the feelings her acts were arising in poor Sameer.

Sameer - Don't....don't do this with your lips am trying damn hard to control myself and you are making it tougher. ( Smirking )

Naina blushed into an even deeper shade of red at this, playfully hit his shoulder and wriggled away from his hold.

Naina - ( before running back to the house) Ready ho jaiye Mr Maheshwari, nahi toh apko yahi chhodd ke chale jaenge (chuckling lightly).

━━━━▣━━◤◢━━▣━━━━━

All six of them reached a deserted-looking cave illuminating a faint light. The place was peaceful but it could definitely be categorised as the silence before a storm. They tiptoed inside the cave and looked around but no one was present there. Taking the advantage of this they marched inside the cave but as soon as they were inside it, the door closed and someone crossed their path, but it was just like a stroke of wind that they couldn't see.

Naina - ( whispering) Someone's here for sure.

Sameer - Mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai. Koi toh hai yaha.

Swati - Par lagta toh nahi hai, like koi hota toh dikhta na?

Sameer - Shayad tumne dekha nahi par hamare ate hi cave ka darwaza apne aap band hogaya aur yaha koi hawa devi toh hai nahi jo bas apna haath uthaengi aur hawa chalne lagegi. ( Sarcastically ).

Just then something came flashing towards Naina and grabbing her neck tightly pinned her to the mid-wall of the cave. Before others could realise it a few soldiers attacked them. Sameer took out his gun and started shooting, Mundit took out their knives and started their mission of slitting everyone's throat while Swapree were taking full advantage of their powers and were weakening and killing them. No one was paying any attention to Naina and when finally everything stopped and all the rivals were dead they turned towards each other.

Sameer - Naina!?
Na...naina kaha hai?

Suddenly a voice echoed throughout the cave.

Voice - Jise tum dhund rahe ho wo yaha hai.

All of them turned their heads towards the voice and found Naina struggling to get the woman's hand off her neck. Her face had turned almost pale and she was desperately trying to breath.

Sameer - Choddo Naina ko tum jo bhi ho!

Without thinking for a second time, he shot a bullet in the women's direction but she moved away from the place causing Naina to fall unto the ground from the height making her wince in pain. Everyone rushed towards her and asked her if she was alright.

Preeti - Naina naina tu theek toh hai?

Swati - Haa Naina tu theek toh hai? Mujhe nahi lagta hum yeh kar paenge hum chalte hain yaha se am sure waha jake iska koi hal toh nikal hi lenge hum.( Worried )

Sameer - Haa Naina yeh log sahi keh rahe hai she is way too powerful, tum nahi hara paogi hum zaroor aur koi rasta nikal lenge wo diamond tak pahunchne ka.

Mundit - Haa Naina yeh sab theek keh rahe hai halat dekh apni tu rehne de please.

Naina - ( slowly trying to get up clutching her sides) Na...nahi (painfully) I can't back off at least not this time it's about my planet aur chahe kuch bhi ho jaye mein yeh diamond lekar hi jaungi yaha se.
( forwarded towards the woman).

Woman - You are a brave girl. Abhi bhi time hai chaho toh shayad zinda ja sakti ho. I see you still want to put up a fight but don't forget to bid your little friends a proper good bye because this time I don't think you would ever again be able to see them or this whole damn world!

Naina - ( Smirking ) We'll surely see that later. Kaun zinda bachega aur kaun nahi wo toh waqt hi bataega but haa I can guarantee you one thing that I'd rather choose to go back dead than defeated.

Woman - Good words, well-pronounced. ( Looking impressed )

Naina - Better if well-followed.

Woman - Looks like you are determined to die today then freakin' DIE!

Saying so she ran toward Naina and tried to pierce a knife into her heart, but Naina was fast enough to get out of her way. Running into the other side of the cave she produced and threw a blue flame on the woman but it was of no use, instead of getting hurt she captured the flame and knotting it on her hand threw back to Naina and lifted her high up in the air using it. Naina's whole was surrounded by the flame and she was getting suffocated by it. Not being able to keep up with it she finally let out an ear-splitting scream. It was indeed much painful, and she looked much weaker almost on the verge of fainting. Sameer couldn't keep up anymore with it thus again shot a bullet towards her but this time it wasn't just one bullet but a series of bullets all hitting her at once. He knew that he had angered her but he couldn't care any less since now his Naina's life was in danger and he loved her so much actually more than himself. So at this point of time he didn't care if he would be able to get out alive of this situation or not as Naina's life was more important for him.
As expected this angered the mysterious woman and she snarled at him showing her long canines. Well, that quite well explains why she had so many powers. She is a vampire indeed.

She roughly threw Naina making her scream and she slid down the wall after colliding with it hard.
She looked utterly weak and half-dead. It looked as if she had no more hopes or energy to fight. Everyone sat near her weeping and trying to speak some soothing words in her ears. Sameer was just about to give her the bottle of water that they had brought with them, when suddenly he was roughly pulled back, this made him stumble and all the water fell on Naina. The woman used a purple strong flame and threw it at Sameer, wrapping his neck with it and suffocating him. He was held high up in the air just like Naina and was struggling to breathe when the woman took out a knife out of the blue for him, she was just about to stab and kill him but suddenly....

This much for today.

Sorry for this little suspense but ab itna toh banta hi hai toh socho socho kya hone wala hai aage. ( toothy grin).

What do you think is this the end? Or are some past events waiting to be unfolded?
Stay tuned to know what happens next.

Hey people. Don't forget to mention it in the comment section if you liked this chapter or not and do suggest me if you want any changes to be done. Also don't forget to vote me.
I'll be back again with another chapter.
Bye.

Also I hope you have checked out " Ire to Love" if not then check it out fast!! Hope you like like it.