Chapter 7 - I Love You

After few minutes of dancing they finally got tired and got ready for the proposal .

It was almost 4:30 in the evening when the girls were waiting impatiently and cursing the boys under their breaths for getting late. After about another 15 minutes Munna came running towards the girls. He looked scared and was breathing heavily. The girls got worried on seeing him like this and asked the reason behind him being in a such a condition . Panting heavily he managed to speak. Sa... Sameer us ta...taraf hai humpar wolfs ne attack kar diya aur sameer us taraf fas gaya aur pandit us taraf. He showed two different directions. Please Naina, Preeti mere bhaiyo ko bacha lo dono please alag alag jao jaldi se, mere bhaiyo ke paas zyaada waqt nahi hai (Pleading).

Swati - Main bhi chalti hu tum dono ke saath.

Munna - Nahi Swati ho sakta hai wo wolfs wapas akar mujhe bhi marne ki koshish kare isliye please mujhe chhodd kar mat jao (requesting).

Naina - Munna sahi keh raha hai Swati hum log jate hain tu yahi par ruk uske saath.

Naina and Preeti without wasting a further second departed to save the love of their lives.

Naina's P.O.V

My breath hitched on hearing that Sameer's life was at stake. I was afraid of loosing him. I loved him dearly and couldn't imagine my life without him. My vision got blurred as tears filled up my eyes. But I controlled myself as it wasn't the time to cry instead it was the time to save the love of my life. I can't let anyone or anything harm him in any way. So without thinking further I ran to save him.
P.O.V ends.

Naina was going past a tree bit closely when two arms pulled her and pinned her to the tree. Naina's orbs changed their colour instantly. She felt a familiar palm of her cheek so opened her eyes to find Sameer standing infront of her and looking at her lovingly . She got overwhelmed on seeing him fine and without thinking twice hugged him tightly. Sameer was quite shocked initially but then reciprocated it.

Naina - Sameer tumhe pata hai main kitna dar gayi thi e - ek pal ke liye la - laga jaise maine tumhe hamesha ke liye kho diya hai. (Sobbing bitterly). Tum theek toh ho na kuch hua toh nahi na tumhe? ( said checking his hands and face like his mother)

Sameer - Nahi Naina main ek dum theek hu (still in her embrace) aur wo sab jo Munna ne tum sab ko kaha tha wo ek plan tha hamara we never got attacked by the wolves again in the first place after you scared them off that day. Guess they are really scared of you (trying to lighten her mood).

Naina immediately distanced herself from him on listening this.

Naina - How could you Sameer? How could you? tumhe pata bhi hai meri saanse maano ruk si gayi thi wo sab sunke yeh tumhare liye choti cheez hogi but mere liye nahi. You really matter to me and I can never see you in any sort of danger. Par tumne ye sab kiya kyu? Kyu?(still Sobbing) (she then carelessly wiped her tears and spoke further) you know what Sameer I hate you.......I really hate you .
Saying so she turned back to leave but stopped rooted at her place on hearing Sameer's voice.

Sameer - But I love you. Yes Naina I really love you. Tum woh pehli ladki wo jisne Sameer Maheshwari ko affect kiya. Woh pehli ladki ho jise maine pyaar kiya. Woh pehli ladki ho who drove me crazy....completely crazy. Aur tum hi ho woh ladki jisne Sameer ko pyaar ka matlab samjhaya and you are only girl who set those butterflies in my stomach and made my heart flutter. Main agar bhi tumse dur jaane ki koshish karta hu toh aur paas kheecha chala ata hu,jab bhi tumhe dekhta hu apne aap ko kho beth ta hu.
Aur tum ek baar haan bolke toh dekho apne sare dosto ko bol dena hai oye aankh neeche bhabhi hai na teri. (dramatically).
I love you so much miss Naina Darce, will you accept me to annoy you for the rest of your life? ( sat down on one knee holding a proposal ring ).