Slippery Bastard

His face was pale.

Paler than the ice that caused it.

See, Y/N had decided to take Alex ice skating. Turns out the last time Alex went ice skating he ended flat on his face and a bloody nose.

And the closest he'd ever gotten too this temperature was the time they did a photo shoot in a freezer. "What we get for having a ridiculous name." Is what he said at the time.

"I'm not to sure about this Y/N.." he tightened his coat around him, "Last time-"

"Al, you're gonna be fine." She took his hands in hers, "Now C'mon, let's get on the ice."

"I'm trusting you." He said, following her onto the ice amongst other people.

"Babe, it's not my fault if you're a slippery bastard. Literally." She joked around, guiding him to the barrier.

He gripped the side of the rink with one hand and her hand with the other.

"Sugar, I think this is gonna be a mess." He offered Y/N a weak grin.

"Oh my gosh." She rolled her eyes jokingly at him and began to skate.

He hesitantly followed her, never letting go of the side.

"Okay, I think I'm okay." He began to move a bit, occasionally skating without the side.

"Listen, you can roller skate yes?" She began to pull him away from the wall a bit.

"Yes.." he answered, putting his complete trust in her and following her.

"Then you can ice skate too!"

"If I fall-"

"You won't."

**************
By the end of the hour, Y/N had Alex skating around confidently.

And after skating, they decided to get Hot Chocolate. So now they were walking home with their arms interlinked and a hot drink in their hands.

"That was fun!" Alex cheered, sipping his drink as he said it.

"See!" She grinned, "I told you!"