Beat Up

Hi! I did receive a smut request, and I promise I am working on that, but I just had this idea...so yeah..

I guess TW for injury.

Y/N and Alex had been friends since birth. And friends quickly went to best friends which went to best best friends. So when Alex and his band got really big, and he decided to move to L.A. he brought Y/N with him, and they had been living together ever since.

One night Alex came home with his face completely ruined.

He had just stepped in through the doorway, when she started. "Alex! Jesus christ, what happened to you?!" She ran over to him, placing her hands on his shoulders and inspecting every inch of his face.

"I won, Love." He grinned triumphantly.
Y/N frowned at him, before taking his hand and dragging him to the kitchen.
"Sit on one of the stools." She demanded, opening the cupboards to get the first aid kit out. She had to stand on the tips of her toes, but eventually she grabbed it.

She slammed it down on the counter with a huff, unzipped it and stood between Alex's legs. "Stay still you bastard.." she mumbled, pulling out alcohol wipes, cream and plasters.

Y/N held up her finger, "Be right back." She rushed over the sink, grabbing a towel off the counter as she went, and then wetting the towel.

All the while Alex said nothing, just watching her work.

"Alright...hold still.." she mumbled and began cleaning his bloody nose. "You're lucky it's not broken."

"I know...thank you." He said, as she wiped away the blood. Her hand rested just under his jaw, tilting it up slightly to get better access..and though he knew it was simple, the touch made his skin feel like electricity.

"Its my job, isn't it...to take care of you lot." She said as she pulled out an alcohol wipe and began to clean his cuts, "But mostly you."

They stung like a bitch, and that was obvious in the way Alex hissed and pulled back, but one look from Y/N and he was silently sitting through the pain.

She then wiped all of them dry and dabbed cream on them, being careful not to press too much. She then covered each of them with small circular plasters.
Tilting his head up with a slightly stronger grip, she peered at his black eye, "My Lord.." she mumbled.

Alex laughed at her as she went off to get an ice pack. She returned and handed it to him before sitting on the stool next to his.

"Please never do this again." She begged him.

"Y/N you used go get into scraps all the time..you'd always have a bloody nose and grazed knees." He complained to her.

"That's different!" Y/N insisted, standing up, a sign that she was about to start Pacing, "We were teenagers then, we didn't know any better!"

Y/N had just made the first step of many, when Alex's arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her back to him, "I promise I won't do it again." He stood up, "I'm sorry."

"Its alright." She smiled up at him.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yeah."